Nebraska vs McNeese St

200.gif

Advertisement
Ban this **** soaked farm aid reject. Sick of his kunty Nebraska agenda.

We get it. You like your ****** team. Go back to massaging your prostate with corn cobs.

Advertisement
Ban..for what? Haven't used any foul language or called anyone names. Simply talking football. No agenda. Thanks

Happy Adjusters never fail to disappoint. They'll find the irrelevant route to everywhere. Apparently we are not only going to obsess with Nebraska the remainder of this season, but early next year it's guaranteed we'll watch Nebraska host South Alabama the week before we play them, and make sure to misinterpret and overreact whenever available.

Are we following McNeese State also? I need to take notes. Do we want them to look pathetic, as if that makes the Nebraska outcome even more outrageous? When we defeat Georgia Tech do we downgrade it because Georgia Tech trailed Georgia Southern at home with less than a minute remaining, or are we hoping to lose to Georgia Tech so we can cry that Georgia Southern played them more competitively than we did?

Time for another book. Not Cane Mutiny. Cane Tissue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this osbourne fluffer still porsting? Congrats, you beat a team with a sh1tty head corch and an even sh1ttier defensive coordinator. Good luck the rest of the way, cu1ntlips!

Congrats, you beat a team with a sh1tty head corch and an even sh1ttier defensive coordinator.

Not all on the coaches there, sport. Abdullah had more yards after contact than your entire running game had, period.

But hey, if you can't win with style, lose with class...or do neither and just be a whiny Miami T-shirt fan, I guess.

Oh, and your "Bad Boyz" image is slipping. That's a 160 pound defensive back owning your 300 pound lineman...

Advertisement
Oh, and last time I check this forum. It has all of the *****@ss of Shaggybevo with none of the cutting edge humor.

The last ten million words are yours...

UNK, maybe westendzone.com is more you're liking.

That said, take your kunty self and go fck your own face. With all due respect, of course.

Congrats, you beat a team with a sh1tty head corch and an even sh1ttier defensive coordinator.

Not all on the coaches there, sport. Abdullah had more yards after contact than your entire running game had, period.

But hey, if you can't win with style, lose with class...or do neither and just be a whiny Miami T-shirt fan, I guess.

Oh, and your "Bad Boyz" image is slipping. That's a 160 pound defensive back owning your 300 pound lineman...

LOL at you. Why don't you show the full clip where he hops in late and then gets *****ed into his place right afterwards? You inbreds are drinking too much ethanol and pumping steroids to even live in reality.

Advertisement
Back