Nebraska TE Carter Returns from Suspension

Go. Big. Red.

I hope Herbie Husker chokes Folden out with his cheap tie and then sodomizes him at midfield with a corn cob.

Wouldn't be the classiest move in Husker history, but I would watch that.

Oh it would be the classiest anal rape you've ever seen. Herbie would extend both pinkies as he's fish-hooking Folden's mouth while pile driving him from behind. Herbie will wear a monocle while boning him too.

Herbie will also wear spats.

Advertisement
IMO, this will greatly alter Nebraska's offense. He's a pure catching TE. More than likely, TEs will have more targets this game. Huskers also return starting LBs Dedrick Young and Josh Banderas and possibly starting punter Sam Foltz. It'll be the first time this year we've had our three starting LBs out there.

Sounds to me like Nebraska has been holding back a lot of things - just for Miami. (did I hear something like that from Miami?)

Excellent!

IMO, this will greatly alter Nebraska's offense. He's a pure catching TE. More than likely, TEs will have more targets this game. Huskers also return starting LBs Dedrick Young and Josh Banderas and possibly starting punter Sam Foltz. It'll be the first time this year we've had our three starting LBs out there.

Sounds to me like Nebraska has been holding back a lot of things - just for Miami. (did I hear something like that from Miami?)

Excellent!

We've been completely plagued by injuries and suspensions so far. Still have a few starters out for this game But the majority of them will be back. Wouldn't be surprised at all tbh. Riley's frequently uses the TE and we haven't had the talent there since Cethan Carter got suspended. One injury, a suspension, and having a walk-on as a stater will do that to ya.

Excellent!

We've been completely plagued by injuries and suspensions so far. Still have a few starters out for this game But the majority of them will be back. Wouldn't be surprised at all tbh. Riley's frequently uses the TE and we haven't had the talent there since Cethan Carter got suspended. One injury, a suspension, and having a walk-on as a stater will do that to ya.

You tell your fellow Cornhuskers that a significant number of Miami Hurricane fans are rooting for them.

We're in a bad spot. We have a peisspoor coach, and he's gotta go.

You guys put us down, and you've done our players a great favor.

Advertisement
Gotta say, this is pretty sad. But Nebraska will hopefully do their best to help you guys this weekend.

Well, you know Joe, Nebraska had four starters return for our game. That's four fresh bodies chomping at the bit to get out there and fly around. Couple that with us losing Owens for the year, and that's a lot of adversity to overcome. You know, Sam Foltz is a real game changer, he pinned us inside the 20 six times.

you expect them to punt six times>?

This game is a matchup nightmare for No Frio golden...Their scared sh*tless of a running qb...but this guy actually has an arm. Add to it i saw our dline and lbs get pushed around by FAU....well safe to say it wont look good.

Good point

Advertisement
LOL at these postings. Show up at the stadium & see who's rooting for whom. :stormwarningflag-sm

Excellent!

You tell your fellow Cornhuskers that a significant number of Miami Hurricane fans are rooting for them.

We're in a bad spot. We have a peisspoor coach, and he's gotta go.

You guys put us down, and you've done our players a great favor.

Advertisement

Thank God!!

LMFAOOOOOOO I am dying in my office right now.

Just have your TE go over the middle. Miami can't cover TE's to save their lives. Go Huskers!

If Johnny Rodgers can play after armed robbery of a gas station, then Carter can play for "violation of team rules". Maybe they can get Lawrence Phillips out of jail in time for the game as well. After all, Christian Peter was convicted of sexual assault, received probation and was suspended for a whopping one game by Tom Osborne. How did anyone ever call UM the bad guys?

Surprise, surprise, just in time for Saturday's game.

Advertisement
If Carter was a Cane, and missed the ice-cream social, how many games would he be punished?

Advertisement
Back