Nebraska TE Carter Returns from Suspension

Advertisement
The kid already missed 2 games. Unless he did some real heinous ****, I think 2 is pretty strict at most places (including ours).

IMO, this will greatly alter Nebraska's offense. He's a pure catching TE. More than likely, TEs will have more targets this game. Huskers also return starting LBs Dedrick Young and Josh Banderas and possibly starting punter Sam Foltz. It'll be the first time this year we've had our three starting LBs out there.

IMO, this will greatly alter Nebraska's offense. He's a pure catching TE. More than likely, TEs will have more targets this game. Huskers also return starting LBs Dedrick Young and Josh Banderas and possibly starting punter Sam Foltz. It'll be the first time this year we've had our three starting LBs out there.

Thank God!!

Sounds good to me. We have some of the worst linebackers in the nation so hopefully he destroys them.

Advertisement

Please! Hammer us into submission.

There is nothing more program changing that could happen.

Destroy us!

Please! Hammer us into submission.

There is nothing more program changing that could happen.

Destroy us!

Lol he's gonna say rape me next. You're a sick cat

Advertisement

Well, you know Joe, Nebraska had four starters return for our game. That's four fresh bodies chomping at the bit to get out there and fly around. Couple that with us losing Owens for the year, and that's a lot of adversity to overcome. You know, Sam Foltz is a real game changer, he pinned us inside the 20 six times.

Welcome back, thanks for the good news, and GO HUSKERS!!!

Hope he has a 100 yard game. Go Huskers!

Advertisement
Go. Big. Red.

I hope Herbie Husker chokes Folden out with his cheap tie and then sodomizes him at midfield with a corn cob.

Well, you know Joe, Nebraska had four starters return for our game. That's four fresh bodies chomping at the bit to get out there and fly around. Couple that with us losing Owens for the year, and that's a lot of adversity to overcome. You know, Sam Foltz is a real game changer, he pinned us inside the 20 six times.

you expect them to punt six times>?

This game is a matchup nightmare for No Frio golden...Their scared sh*tless of a running qb...but this guy actually has an arm. Add to it i saw our dline and lbs get pushed around by FAU....well safe to say it wont look good.

Advertisement
Some of you guys are pathetic, atleast cheer for the players...smh.. who cares if no one likes the staff, i personally like Coley, Beard, Kehoe, Brown n scott.... but I will root for the players rwgarless of our coaches.... cant believe some of yall hoping for the Canes to lose

Go. Big. Red.

I hope Herbie Husker chokes Folden out with his cheap tie and then sodomizes him at midfield with a corn cob.

Wouldn't be the classiest move in Husker history, but I would watch that.

Oh it would be the classiest anal rape you've ever seen. Herbie would extend both pinkies as he's fish-hooking Folden's mouth while pile driving him from behind. Herbie will wear a monocle while boning him too.

Advertisement
Back