Nebraska ROLL CALL

Advertisement

What section are you sitting K9?

Section 19...

I'm not sure what section I'll be in yet.....it'll be in the Canes section though. Section....19, 20, 21, 40 or 41. I know stub hub has a TON of tickets available in those sections, so I'm assuming there aren't going to be a lot of Canes fans traveling.

Can't wait to take in the whole experience. I've heard Nebraska is one of the best college football atmospheres around. Gonna be awesome.

Advertisement
In on the couch. You'll cowards hold up a CIS poster for us homies. Be lookin for ya....

Advertisement
I'll be there. Is anyone doing the UM tailgate party? It includes parking, food and drinks...

Big Ups to all that are going to the game. A major sacrifice and a great demonstration of loyalty to the team.

I'll be there. Is anyone doing the UM tailgate party? It includes parking, food and drinks...
Me and me boy are in flying in friday afternoon. Sec. 20 row 55. What is this UM tailgate you speak of? Whats the info on this im intersted since i wont have my regular tailgate gear with me

Last edited:
Advertisement
We live in Nebraska but are Canes fans so my family and I will be there. Got some tickets in the Canes section. Where will people be tailgating at. Want to join in with you.

Me and me boy are in flying in friday afternoon. Sec. 20 row 55. What is this UM tailgate you speak of? Whats the info on this im intersted since i wont have my regular tailgate gear with me

I'll also be going to the game. Crazy excited, haven't been to a Canes game in years. That whole thing about having to be a donor of $500 or more was a farce. I'll be in section 19 as well.

The tailgate info is available here: http://www.miami.edu/pregame

It's a little expensive if you're going with a few buddies like I am. I'm sure there will be other tailgating nearby.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back