Nebraska ROLL CALL

Advertisement
I contributed $100 to the Hurricane Club and got two tickets for the game. Called the UM office less than a month ago and they said no worries there would be plenty of tickets available, and they were right...

I'll be there. Is anyone doing the UM tailgate party? It includes parking, food and drinks...
Me and me boy are in flying in friday afternoon. Sec. 20 row 55. What is this UM tailgate you speak of? Whats the info on this im intersted since i wont have my regular tailgate gear with me

I'll also be going to the game. Crazy excited, haven't been to a Canes game in years. That whole thing about having to be a donor of $500 or more was a farce. I'll be in section 19 as well.

The tailgate info is available here: http://www.miami.edu/pregame

It's a little expensive if you're going with a few buddies like I am. I'm sure there will be other tailgating nearby.

Kudos to all going. I was in if we beat UL. (the fact that I took an expensive week off before labor Day to fish and camp told you what I thought my chances of going to NU were)

Advertisement
Section 20 row 80...There will be 4 of us. Other than the pre game at Pinnacle bank, hopefully we can find a bunch of you tailgating somewhere.

I am in - with my son - getting in Thursday night ----- best places I have visited were Tenn, Penn State, Texas A&M and Ohio State - pretty sure Nebraska jumps to #1

Advertisement
Section 20 row 90.

Does anyone know the cost for parking or if we can purchase a parking pass at the Pinnacle Bank spot? I'm assuming a number of Canes will be in that area tailgating...

In, Section 20 row 44.

Also headed to the UM tailgate. There is an option to purchase a parking pass as part of the admission to the tailgate. I believe the tailgate + parking was $70.

Advertisement
Hey K9, Andrew in Vegas!
Hope to catch up
With you there!
Staying at the marriot with Randy !
We golfing Saturday am!

Advertisement
Check out Single Barrel at 10th and 'P' streets on Friday night. You won't be disappointed and there should be a lot of Miami fans there.

Advertisement
Back