Nebraska Post Game Plus/Minus

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+ Nobody

Even:

= Brad Kaaya: Looked really good at times and orchestrated some really solid TD drives. He also threw 2 picks, should've been 3. He now has 7 on the season. That's to be expected with a freshman thrust into the big job, but he needs to protect the football better.

= Duke Johnson: Made some big plays tonight, but his fumble was a back-breaker.

Minus:

- The entire coaching staff: No explanation needed.

- The entire defense: No explanation needed.

- The entire offensive line: No explanation needed.

- Taylor Gadbois: Get him out of my face.

Official Gif of this game:

iVtxUGf.gif

Thoughts?

Probably no recap this week. 17th century colonial America beckons. I might have something on Monday or Tuesday.

Advertisement
Plus:

+ Nobody

Even:

= Brad Kaaya: Looked really good at times and orchestrated some really solid TD drives. He also threw 2 picks, should've been 3. He now has 7 on the season. That's to be expected with a freshman thrust into the big job, but he needs to protect the football better.

= Duke Johnson: Made some big plays tonight, but his fumble was a back-breaker.

Minus:

- The entire coaching staff: No explanation needed.

- The entire defense: No explanation needed.

- The entire offensive line: No explanation needed.

- Taylor Gadbois: Get him out of my face.

Official Gif of this game:

iVtxUGf.gif

Thoughts?

Probably no recap this week. 17th century colonial America beckons. I might have something on Monday or Tuesday.

Kayaa looks like Jacory on deep throws to me, except I don't think it's an issue of arm strength, I think he's just trying to hard to put touch on the ball.

Plus - One game closer to the end of this ******* horrible coaching staff

Minus - They are still here as of the time of this post.

Why we didn't stack the box is beyond me.

Does Dorito know that Run blitzes even exist. Worst of all time. I can't take it no more

Our safeties playing 15 yards off the ball on 3rd and short.

Artie Burns needs an appointment with the tackling dummies

Put an Amber alert out for Denzel Perryman

Dukes fumble killed us!

Advertisement
This coaching staff isn't going anywhere. Golden just got extended till 2020, I think.

Enjoy what you have.

We're going to continue to get blown out by every FBS team we play.

Tale of 2 halves for the OL. I thought they played decent/well in the first half

Advertisement
In year 4, we still lose games the same way we lost them in year 1. We make no adjustments. We got our **** pushed in AGAIN at the LOS. No adjustments, no changes. We scored 24 (I'm not counting the last TD) on the road with a True Freshman (!) QB...that has to be enough to win. We got outcorched by a corch! Duke's fumble killed, don't get me wrong, but the game itself and the context of that game was set up by our stupid defensive scheme and inability to be able to play offense because we DON'T HAVE THE BALL. **** everything.

Kaaya is a good *** player. He is a FR playing with a retarded coaching staff and no defense. His numbers should get you a win on the road.

Advertisement
The plus is that we have a ton of talent on this roster.

The minus is that we have a coaching staff that has zero ability to utilize it.

Plus- the game is ******* over.. and hopefully this coaching staffs tenure soon

Minus- The coaching staff is still here for now

Advertisement
Plus
- we waited til 4th quarter to truly implode
- last minute family medical issue made me sell my tickets at 4x face value, saved me from in seat anguish, medical issue now Better
- I'm about to get a ton of rep right now: "**** al golden, right in his ***** *** scheme"

Minus
- the only adjustments made seemed to be the wedgie dorito fixed after taking it in the ***
- garbage time score helps mask this garbage staff's true incompetence

Last edited:
I didn't think Taylor Gadbois and the rest of the offensive line played that bad. Gregory was very quiet for most of the night. Brad was not under constant pressure.

Advertisement
Back