Nebraska Injury

djshawne

Redshirt Freshman
Just letting my Canes fans know that another Nebraska player is out with an injury. RB Adam Taylor is out with broken ankle suffered on saturday. Overall the last 2 weeks have not been good to them on the injury front. They also lost LB Rose-Ivey with an ACL-MCL injury and have also suspended there safety (ALEXANDER) for the season and have also lost a DB (Charles Jackson) for the season, I dont want to wish any injury to any player but in this case if they are out they are out.

Advertisement
If anybody has Sirius XM, College Sports Nation is doing their camp tour and they're at Nebraska today.

Advertisement
Why are we worried about Nebraska and posting crap about them? Louisville kicked the **** out of us and we open with them so that should be our focus IMO.

Why are we worried about Nebraska and posting crap about them? Louisville kicked the **** out of us and we open with them so that should be our focus IMO.

If only what the fans focused on mattered the tiniest bit this would make some sense.

Honestly will take whatever help we can get. That's a tough look for us on the road. I'm gonna try to make it out there I live in Denver.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back