ND Vs Louisville

Call me crazy because I expect it. But I believe Michigan get's over Ohio State this year and they take the final playoff spot.
Only 1 game but Fields looked really good running that offense. The game is in Ann Arbor this year but knowing Harbaugh, they may very well not be playing for a Playoff appearance when they meet.

Advertisement
Franco Ponce and his QB concepts leave a lot to be desired. Cant believe people ( Lil Petey) we're hyping him for the UM OC gig. Dude wasn't allowed to call plays at App State and still isn't allowed at Louisville. Another over hyped Dade County HS Coach. Manny was never going to hire that bum.

Maybe our freshman tackles who gave up the majority of our 10 sacks or our young QB who was starting his first game at the collegiate level who was responsible for a few of them as well? Or how about our kicker who missed a chip shot FG and would have been lining up for a game winning FG on our final drive had he made it?
Bro this dude hates Manny Diaz and slurps everything not Miami every chance he gets. Don’t even waste your time arguing with this dude.

Advertisement
I still hate Louisville for stealing Keith Brown from us

They didnt steal him from us. He wasnt coming here because of Duke Johnson. High school drama almost tore the whole team in half and they found it best to split up for college.

Di
They didnt steal him from us. He wasnt coming here because of Duke Johnson. High school drama almost tore the whole team in half and they found it best to split up for college.
Didnt keith brown have a brother who was a 2 star recruit who Louisville offered but Miami wouldn’t? Thought that’s why he dipped.

Maybe our freshman tackles who gave up the majority of our 10 sacks or our young QB who was starting his first game at the collegiate level who was responsible for a few of them as well? Or how about our kicker who missed a chip shot FG and would have been lining up for a game winning FG on our final drive had he made it?

Or how about the guy that lead that team.

Advertisement
You're still not going to answer my question are you? Also, it's led*

No, because it is a stupid question. We had similar talent to UF. Manny should have prepared them better. He should have had the OC call plays that would help a freshman QB with a schit line. Not have him play like he had the Patriots line in front of him.

Advertisement
No, because it is a stupid question. We had similar talent to UF. Manny should have prepared them better. He should have had the OC call plays that would help a freshman QB with a schit line. Not have him play like he had the Patriots line in front of him.
Manny doesn’t call the offensive plays, Enos does...

Advertisement
We’ve been 💩💩 for so many years now. No matter what coach we hire, he just seems to suck the same as the one before. Thought Richt would deliver a respectable program based on what he did at UGA, but it was the SOS. Nothing seems to change. I think we could hire Saban and still look like ***.

Advertisement
Back