ND Vs Louisville

Book is a better QB than he's shown but this is not a top 10 team. They aren't beating UGA in Athens and I think Michigan gets them in Ann Arbor. UVA, BC and Stanford are toss ups as well.

Advertisement
Shall we take a poll? Or do you want to look like the mouth breathing, knuckle dragging idiot and get embarrassed when I show you the ratings?
Just put me on ignore and enjoy the rest of your night. Not worth talking to your ***. You are the one who decided to talk **** to me.

Yes I'm watching the game where Lousiville's QB is 9-17 for 117 an offense with 3 TOs.

And btw Louisville has had a Top 30 class or better three times since 2015. So they have talent.
They have 10 4 stars. ND has 46 4 stars and 1 5 stars. The talent level isn't even comparable. The OC is calling great plays. IDK wtf you are watching.

Advertisement
Just put me on ignore and enjoy the rest of your night. Not worth talking to your ***. You are the one who decided to talk **** to me.
No worries only thing gayer than hockey and soccer is *** on a mustache.

Advertisement
Nah I catch everything hit my way. Try again.
200.gif

Advertisement
Oh and LOL at any of you losers getting your panties in a wad about a Louisville team getting housed by 3 scores at home in what is essentially their Super Bowl.

No worries only thing gayer than hockey and soccer is *** on a mustache.
I’m from the Midwest so hockey and softball are pretty big here. I hate soccer. I’m not talking **** about the sports you play or attempted to play in your life.

Advertisement
Book is a better QB than he's shown but this is not a top 10 team. They aren't beating UGA in Athens and I think Michigan gets them in Ann Arbor. UVA, BC and Stanford are toss ups as well.
Call me crazy but I believe Michigan get's over Ohio State this year and they take the final playoff spot.

Well they lost with similar levels of talent. So who are you going to blame?
Maybe our freshman tackles who gave up the majority of our 10 sacks or our young QB who was starting his first game at the collegiate level who was responsible for a few of them as well? Or how about our kicker who missed a chip shot FG and would have been lining up for a game winning FG on our final drive had he made it?

Advertisement
Back