ND v FSU game thread

Is it an accurate comparison to say that Notre Lame between Lou Holtz and Brian Kelly was basically stuck in the similar mediocrity that UM has been in since Butch and his recruits left?

It just takes one right HC hire…

Advertisement
Yeah, situationally that made sense considering the circumstances.
Agreed. Now Lashlee’s draws on 3rd and 7 after 2nd and 10 didn’t work, THATS idiotic. But FSU running the draw in THAT context was the smart And it worked bout for them. They forced the punt without wasting any timeouts

Advertisement
Advertisement
1:34 left in the half. Their last possession was a TO on their end of the field, and on THIS possession they ALMOST turned the ball over on their 20. Yes, 3rd and 17 draw. And you think they should have put the ball in the air? That’s not very wise.
What does their last possession or a prior play on that drive have anything to do with 3rd & 17? I'm not saying I let Travis throw it 17 yards downfield, but you have to give yourself a chance. They didn't and, not surprisingly, it didn't work.

Live look at both these Qbs

trash can qb.jpg

Advertisement
What does their last possession or a prior play on that drive have anything to do with 3rd & 17? I'm not saying I let Travis throw it 17 yards downfield, but you have to give yourself a chance. They didn't and, not surprisingly, it didn't work.
No. They had a TO and almost had another. Safe play. Punt. Play defense. AND IT WORKED.

Advertisement
If freeman is a true defensive wiz he’d be running press man on the outside and shooting run blitzes to stifle the run while chasing the QB

Is it an accurate comparison to say that Notre Lame between Lou Holtz and Brian Kelly was basically stuck in the similar mediocrity that UM has been in since Butch and his recruits left?

It just takes one right HC hire…
I think a lot of you would hate to be ND. They get wrecked whenever they make the Playoffs. They've reached their ceiling - 10+ wins, but an easy out for the big boys.

We been known Jordan Travis can’t pass. They keep saying he some different QB. This muth****a the same.

Miami DL key to the FSU game. No RB, WR, or TE from FSU is that crucial.

Advertisement
Back