ND v FSU game thread

Advertisement
A 3rd & 17 inside draw. Straight out the Rhett Lashlee school of play calling.
1:34 left in the half. Their last possession was a TO on their end of the field, and on THIS possession they ALMOST turned the ball over on their 20. Yes, 3rd and 17 draw. And you think they should have put the ball in the air? That’s not very wise.

Advertisement
I would expect them to look better, they couldn't look any worse than they did last year. That said, people running around trying to crown them after less than one half of football, against an opponent that is tailor made for them is hilarious.
Show me where I crowned them…Like I said, some of you guys lack objectivity and get butthurt real fast. Most of us are Cane fans and want us to be great again. A well coached FSU doesn’t help that if our coaching isn’t as good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good lord these may be the two worst D1 quarterbacks in the country

how does Notre dame not have a better option? Even that TD should’ve been intercepted (lulz at them calling it a strike)
They brought in a pretty good freshman - Drew Pyne. But Coan has the experience. Maybe by the end of the season Pyne will see the field. They have the QB from St. Peter's in NJ committed - kid we offered. Steven Angelli or something like that

1:34 left in the half. Their last possession was a TO on their end of the field, and on THIS possession they ALMOST turned the ball over on their 20. Yes, 3rd and 17 draw. And you think they should have put the ball in the air? That’s not very wise.
Yeah, situationally that made sense considering the circumstances.

Advertisement
Back