ND v FSU game thread

Hey fack you Mr “7-6 is great” Guy

Cacksucking
Hey fack you Mr “7-6 is great” Guy

Cacksucking faygit

they just beat a team that put plus 60 on us last season.

but go manny Diaz you facking Dork
Go take you ho3 *** mentality to Virginia, Bytch. Dyck riding fuente and VT like we didn’t F em up last year. I can give a flying F about any other school, but your bytch made self coming in sideways like VT done something special. Fuente and them boys so good, go suck his dyck then, pusssy . Fake *** U fan

Advertisement
PAC 12 would like a word. Outside of UCLA, they’re bad. Oregon is going to get boat races by OSU next weekend.
I think Pac 12 would be more successful against the ACC overall. Who in the ACC not named Clemson even beats that LSU team? I doubt anyone else does. We trash.

here's the question for FSU, great effort... but what happens as the emotion wears off, a few more losses are had. Its easy to be fired up and ready to go in week 1, as you honor someone who made the program. More than any other, college football is about emotion...

This game could be a long distance memory by October...

Advertisement
Go take you ho3 *** mentality to Virginia, Bytch. Dyck riding fuente and VT like we didn’t F em up last year. I can give a flying F about any other school, but your bytch made self coming in sideways like VT done something special. Fuente and them boys so good, go suck his dyck then, pusssy . Fake *** U fan
Will Smith Reaction GIF

How do u figure that? We played the #1 team in the Nation & defending champs yesterday who blows everyone out even in the Playoffs! FSU just played an overrated ND team with an immobile QB that can’t stop the run or pass! They’re Defense looked like ours yesterday. If we played ND yesterday I believe we win with hot horrible their defense looked tonight
I still think FSU’s ceiling this year is 6-6, but their performance tonight legitimized the recruiting pitch they’ve been spewing this off-season. FSU looks like they’re on he upward trajectory after tonight while we look like we are flat lining. Even if ND is overrated and blah blah this game bought them a month of good credibility, while our loss, if we don’t respond big next week kinda sours our pitch. Imagine if you were Kelly from Dillard right now, who are you feeling better about right now from an objective standpoint? The team who just got their **** kicked in by another top team for the third time in less than a year or the team with a second year coach who almost beat the #9 team in the country in front of a rocking crowd. **** FSU, but bias aside, this was a horrid weekend for Miami. It sucks.

Advertisement
I think Pac 12 would be more successful against the ACC overall. Who in the ACC not named Clemson even beats that LSU team? I doubt anyone else does. We trash.
No argument from me there. But I think the ACC has more teams with a pulse than the PAC 12, which is full of a bunch of doormats. I mean look at these scores.

Attachments

• 0F3518CD-EE26-45E0-A999-488B9AF528AD.png
    0F3518CD-EE26-45E0-A999-488B9AF528AD.png
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • 71DA6A91-4C96-4E1F-9D78-75941D4A90F1.png
    71DA6A91-4C96-4E1F-9D78-75941D4A90F1.png
    2 MB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, gotta admit I'm annoyed FSU lost.

My second favorite team each weekend is whoever is playing Notre Dame. Had to explain my dislike of them to my 8 year old who was confused when I said I didn't like FSU, but I do tonight.

Advertisement
Back