ND v FSU game thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s NFL. If you gonna call that an incomplete pass, then that should be intentional grounding.
Makes sense. I don’t know the rule and the nfl rule was trash- I think they changed it after Brady buttfuked the raiders.

Advertisement
We need to obliterate App state next week. Perception wise we took 5 steps back this week and FSU took 10 forward.
How do u figure that? We played the #1 team in the Nation & defending champs yesterday who blows everyone out even in the Playoffs! FSU just played an overrated ND team with an immobile QB that can’t stop the run or pass! They’re Defense looked like ours yesterday. If we played ND yesterday I believe we win with hot horrible their defense looked tonight

he was 'corching' that 4th quarter..

The biggest corching move IMO was going for 2 early in the game. I don't get that. If he'd just kicked the XP, FSU would have been kicking to win the game at the end of the 4th, not tie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The biggest corching move IMO was going for 2 early in the game. I don't get that. If he'd just kicked the XP, FSU would have been kicking to win the game at the end of the 4th, not tie.

or how bout going for it in the 3rd quarter down just 10? And to me, it was more about the field position than the actual decision

They didn't go for 2. They botched the XP snap.

Advertisement
Back