ND tickets through Hurricane Club

it looks like if you requested ND tickets through the hurricane club the fulfillment was made today. im curious about the demand. did everyone get their requests filled?

Got mine. Now just depends on work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
My two for ND were $315 each. I have four season tickets on my account so maybe that bumped me up from the "Who gives a f**k?" level to "If there's anything left after the rich people" level.

My two for ND were $315 each. I have four season tickets on my account so maybe that bumped me up from the "Who gives a f**k?" level to "If there's anything left after the rich people" level.

What level were you?

What level were you?

I guess since I bought 4 season tickets at $220 each, that puts me in the "Cane" level? I'm not sure to be honest. I don't pay much attention to the emails I get from the Hurricane Club.

What level were you?

I guess since I bought 4 season tickets at $220 each, that puts me in the "Cane" level? I'm not sure to be honest. I don't pay much attention to the emails I get from the Hurricane Club.

This is the chart they use for donations. Not sure how it works with season ticket purchases.
THIRVPXAKVXLECH.20151202201546.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami could have 3-4 losses by this game. Tickets will drop dramatically by then.

So you think losing to VT, GT, UNC, and FSU is a reasonable assumption? All 4?

I think VT UNC and FSU is no way a stretch.....and GT will be tough at home. So yes, 3-4 losses by ND could very well be a possibility. All those games are going to be close either way.

Miami could have 3-4 losses by this game. Tickets will drop dramatically by then.

I think VT UNC and FSU is no way a stretch.....and GT will be tough at home. So yes, 3-4 losses by ND could very well be a possibility. All those games are going to be close either way.

Still don't understand how this GayTurd Troll Redneck is allowed to exist on this board.

Still don't understand how this GayTurd Troll Redneck is allowed to exist on this board.

Some of you fans are in for a rude awakening this year.....Miami is going to be in some dog fights that could go either way....and all of these games are most likely going to fit that bill,,,,,to include the ND game.

Advertisement

Some of you fans are in for a rude awakening this year.....Miami is going to be in some dog fights that could go either way....and all of these games are most likely going to fit that bill,,,,,to include the ND game.

You need to worry about whatever trailertrash mouth-breathing team you follow and stay out of topics that does not concern you.

You need to worry about whatever trailertrash mouth-breathing team you follow and stay out of topics that does not concern you.

Always funny when guys like you lose an argument and then turn to insults because your brain can't process actual college football discussions.

Anyone know what section the Hurricane Club seats are in? Tickets for the game went on sale to the public yesterday and I picked some up today, just wondering where everyone else will be. Tickets were also $150 a piece.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back