ND tickets through Hurricane Club

DerekDohrman

Senior
it looks like if you requested ND tickets through the hurricane club the fulfillment was made today. im curious about the demand. did everyone get their requests filled?

Advertisement
Please let me know if anyone can get two extra tickets. I live in Chicago and would love the opportunity to go and not have to pay $400 off stub hub.

I got mine, a friend wasn't as lucky.

Advertisement
I applied for 3 away games this year and got all three. Wish I could have gotten more of the ND tickets. Could of used 6 more. Also going to Boone and Atlanta.

Advertisement
I got 2 tickets, my credit card was just charged this morning. So it's official, let's get a tailgate started up there. My girlfriend is ****ed though, because that's her bday weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Orange Level and up received tickets

I'm orange level and didn't get any
It was orange level and up but within orange depended on your point level hierarchy within that group.

Must have been a very high demand, didn't know we had that many donors. I got Nebraska tickets a couple years ago being in the bottom group. Just hope these people are actually going to the game and not selling them to the highest bidder (ie ND fans).

Please let me know if anyone can get two extra tickets. I live in Chicago and would love the opportunity to go and not have to pay $400 off stub hub.

It's $315 for two through the HC, so if you think you're gonna find some bargain somewhere...

Advertisement
Back