ND-Meechigan thread

A "fact" LOL

I just watched Bush get embarassed multiple times by Brandon ******* Wimbush. Shaq is a significantly better MLB. The thing is, you know Shaq's better, and it ******* ****es you off

I actually graduated from Miami. As opposed to the dumbass Richt slurpers like yourself who came over here from UGA. Brown is not widley regarded as one of the best DCs in the country and Michigan does not have a lot of elite talent. They have Gary and Bush. To say Shaq is better then Bush shows your stupidity. Mark it down. Bush will be the better player once in the NFL. You are one of those blind homers who just sucks off every Miami player. I see it in every thread. Everything Richt does is perfect. Everyone of our players is hall of fame material. You are the worst type of troll. The homer troll who acts like the Gaytor fans that think their team can do no wrong.

Advertisement
I actually graduated from Miami. As opposed to the dumbass Richt slurpers like yourself who came over here from UGA. Brown is not widley regarded as one of the best DCs in the country and Michigan does not have a lot of elite talent. They have Gary and Bush. To say Shaq is better then Bush shows your stupidity. Mark it down. Bush will be the better player once in the NFL. You are one of those blind homers who just sucks off every Miami player. I see it in every thread. Everything Richt does is perfect. Everyone of our players is hall of fame material. You are the worst type of troll. The homer troll who acts like the Gaytor fans that think their team can do no wrong.

Shaq and Pinckney aren’t just “every Miami player” though?? smh Look I don’t know what your problem is with Coach Richt but relax you sound like you had a stroke in the middle of typing that dumb **** out lol

Devin Bush is not that good or their defense wouldn’t have gotten pushed around by a soft ND team?? Nothing about him looks like a better lber than Shaq or Pinckney.

Shaq and Pinckney aren’t just “every Miami player” though?? smh Look I don’t know what your problem is with Coach Richt but relax you sound like you had a stroke in the middle of typing that dumb **** out lol

Devin Bush is not that good or their defense wouldn’t have gotten pushed around by a soft ND team?? Nothing about him looks better than Shaq or Pinckney.

I like Richt, but the Richt Show is a next level Richt Sucker. I would not be surprised if he has a Richt Mural and jacks off to it every night. The guy praises everything he does and he can do no wrong in his eyes. I see it in every thread. If UF made a Canes tears they could literally just follow around you and RichtShow and post up all of the delusional posts(which is 99% of them). I like Shaq. I like Pinck. Pinck may be my favorite Cane on the team right now. I like anybody that puts on Cane gear, but I am not going to say our players are better then other players when they are not. If it is close I will usually give our players the edge(I have orange tinted glasses too), but sometimes it is just obvious who is better.

Don Brown has coached like 5 top 5 defenses the last five seasons. Wtf is this guy smoking?

Michigans problem is the same as NDs and ours and Texas a lot of good academic schools. The kids there actually have to attend class and arent allowed to abuse roids. Playing by the rules gets you 8-4 seasons. Sad but true.

Advertisement
Don Brown has coached like 5 top 5 defenses the last five seasons. Wtf is this guy smoking?

Michigans problem is the same as NDs and ours and Texas a lot of good academic schools. The kids there actually have to attend class and arent allowed to abuse roids. Playing by the rules gets you 8-4 seasons. Sad but true.

Crappy qb play would have been much simpler to type out.

Hope he does ..... Michigan is (like Notre Dame) one the most overrated programs of all time ...... I’d love to keep watching them eat **** every year
Very overrated this year.
There was even talk on ESPN College Gameday (Radio) that Michigan is a sleeper to win the National Championship because of their vaunted Defense.
That idea is basically down the toilet after week one.

Advertisement
Keep thinking that. Let me guess you also think Feagles is going to be leaving after his Junior year to be a first round pick?
I wish fans would sometimes take off their homer goggles to appreciate other players (whom aren't even a rival). But Bush is a 1st round talent at LB. Shaq, and to a lesser extent, Pinckney aren't that far behind him (both should be coming back for their senior years). But it's not a complete diss to say that player A is a better player than player B, while acknowledging that player B is also a good player; the latter of which are Pinckney and Shaq.

With this game the whole country is seeing the shtty officiating we have to put up with every week.
Every single game I watched was littered with non calls. It’s like you could tell the script by which team was getting away with holding and PI.

Very overrated this year.
There was even talk on ESPN College Gameday (Radio) that Michigan is a sleeper to win the National Championship because of their vaunted Defense.
That idea is basically down the toilet after week one.

Yeah, Michigan's offense looks pedestrian once again. Which is telling that in year 4, the QB Whisperer, still doesn't have a QB. Michigan can't afford another loss, in which you might as well hang up another L for them against Ohio State. And they also play Wiscy this year. They'll have 3 losses minimum to end the year. And for what Harbaugh's getting paid, that's not acceptable.

Advertisement
Shaq will be a better pro than Bush IMO.

Both are good players.

Why does every thread on this board get into a d*ck measuring contest?

If Harbaugh can’t get it done at Michigan then who else?

He was their Saban, Meyer, etc..,

Honestly, I started the friggin’ thread, but after ND went up 14-zip I new it would be a long night for Michigan and I started binge watching Jack Ryan on Prime. I wasn’t about to suffer through some network ND circle jerk. Eff that team.

Advertisement

That dude will downvote anything remotely negative and is wayyyy over protective of Richt. Think he could be a family member.

I live in Michigan and these fans are the most delusional by a long shot. Every year they believe a national title is within reach. Michigan hasn’t won a road game against a rank opponent since 2006. 1-5 against rivals OSU and MSU. The only win was a 4-8 MSU team. Anybody with a pulse can beat Michigan. Their talent level just isn’t there.

Maybe not being able to put an offense together is a Michigan thing.Les Miles had the same problem at LSU.

If I remember Brady Hoke was some kind of offensive genius and he hits to Ann Arbor and sucks...see a trend building here.

Advertisement
Back