ND-Meechigan thread

Advertisement
I'm a niner fan so I hold a soft spot for Harbaugh. Game isn't over yet, but if they lose this game, I'm out on Harbaugh.

Advertisement
i see ohio state is not the only team with refs paid off, nice spots refs

How many kids does Ed have ? Jesus.

Got a lot of sexing done while playing pro ball, pretty impressive

Advertisement
Lol at ESPN crowning Michigan’s overrated defense?? When has it ever been legit? Bc they got two players worth of mentioning Rahsaan Gary and Devin Bush. When did two players make your defense elite? They’re two overrated defensive players that don’t intimidate or control a game at all. L

Not seeing the impact that a so called “elite veteran playoff caliber” defense should be having. Miami is two to three deep at most every position that’s what elite means.

Stop it...there’s nothing overrated about any of them. Devin Bush would be our best Backer right now
Actually not . He would be a starter but he ain't more talented then Shaq . But since he plays at Michigan his play is over hyped and that is not to say he isn't a great player as he is but he wouldn't be the best LB here. You don't get every single recruit . Who cares that Michigan has like 1 dude who I would want on this squad. LOL .

Harbaugh is so bad at trying to play modern football. If this was 1995 Michigan would be a top 5 team but since this is 2018 he is making ND , who isn't a top 15 team look like a top 5 team.

Harbaugh likely to implement wing T offense for their next game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With this game the whole country is seeing the shtty officiating we have to put up with every week.

Harbaugh out here trying to get a Moral Victory.

No way he thinks they are going to score another 7 for OT as slow as that drive went. He’s delusional.

John Curtis HS runs it here in New Orleans and has won 20+ state championships doing it. It’s a private school and they start teaching it to kids in the 6-7th grades.By they get to HS they are so adept at running it they’re scary.

Advertisement
Back