ND is in

matty1

Freshman
So with the tie breaker done. ND is locked into the acccg. Cancelled games put them into that game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
antonin scalia hands GIF

Hope Clemson thumps them. Body of work, they've done enough to be one of the two teams for sure.

So with the tie breaker done. ND is locked into the acccg. Cancelled games put them into that game.
Being undefeated put them in the game. We all knew the possibilities of games or the season being canceled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Notre Dame beat Clemson. We didn't. End of story. I know it sucks that ND is capitalizing on not being part of the conference until 2020, but it is what it is.

The issue is that Miami was not given an opportunity to play ND. Given the schedule was put together on the fly, why couldnt the ACC put Miami/ND on the slate?

But biggest blame goes to Blake James. The ADs all had to vote on this plan from the beginning and again just voted to give ND one of the acc championship slots. James voted to ***** his own school. Why? Probably because he gets a big fat paycheck to play nice with the ACC. I don't like the guy, but I'd at least have respected him a little if he'd called out the ACC for this f#ckery. The Miami administration is 100% complicit.

Advertisement
Frankly, they deserve to be, they are by far the 2nd best team in the ACC this year, personally don't think it's a given that Clemson beats them in the ACCCG. They'd curb stomp us.

The issue is that Miami was not given an opportunity to play ND. Given the schedule was put together on the fly, why couldnt the ACC put Miami/ND on the slate?

But biggest blame goes to Blake James. The ADs all had to vote on this plan from the beginning and again just voted to give ND one of the acc championship slots. James voted to ***** his own school. Why? Probably because he gets a big fat paycheck to play nice with the ACC. I don't like the guy, but I'd at least have respected him a little if he'd called out the ACC for this f#ckery. The Miami administration is 100% complicit.
I mean, while I would have swapped out Clemson for ND, I don't think the outcome would have been different. FSU got them both on the schedule but didn't want them both.

You've seen our team this year. We crush subpar teams, struggle against average teams and get stomped by a team like Clemson. No season is perfect, but man does our schedule look better than it did in June. Michigan State was our toughest opponent. Good luck getting into the top 4 with that schedule.

Frankly, they deserve to be, they are by far the 2nd best team in the ACC this year, personally don't think it's a given that Clemson beats them in the ACCCG. They'd curb stomp us.

Just like they curbstomped Louisville, right? And they curbstomped us the last time we played when they were ranked #3.

We can absolutely beat ND.

Clemson boat races them next time with Lawrence back and the missing starters on defense. People forget Clemson was really handicapped that game.

Advertisement
Back