Official ND gets QB commit

Advertisement
who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

My sauce has set the o/u on total Heismans won at 4.5. Says he hasn't seen a release like this since Daniel Constantine Marino Jr was wiping Sunday Gravy from his mouth and nose nachos from his beak (*allegedly) and firing absolute rockets on the hallowed ground of old Pitt Stadium where apparently 63 national championships were won.

Screenshot_20231101_135839_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My sauce has set the o/u on total Heismans won at 4.5. Says he hasn't seen a release like this since Daniel Constantine Marino Jr was wiping Sunday Gravy from his mouth and nose nachos from his beak (*allegedly) and firing absolute rockets on the hallowed ground of old Pitt Stadium where apparently 63 national championships were won.

View attachment 263838
Beano Cook 😳😳😳

His Dad had so much pressure after Beano's comments back then. It would've been impossible for anyone to live up to that hype.

View attachment 263838

1698947629913.png

Advertisement
Back