ND Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, ****. We just can't make it easy on ourselves. But I'll take it. Now let's lock up the lock up the tourney with a win against BC, and then go hunting for a better seed against UNC.

Advertisement
More important than the win IMO is the changes that were made will allow us to compete going forward. we were really stuck in the mud.

Moving Lonnie around tonight was big and I'm sure more fun for him
Up tempo was big and fun for everyone.
15 making the most out an opportunity was very big guys. I am way more hopeful now than I was at 7PM

Advertisement
Lykes needs to start and play more again. He's replaced his turnovers with poor shots.

I'd rather live and die with Lykes then see Newton.

At least a senior guard should be able to hit FTs and not be insanely selfish in crunch time.

Lykes really needs to be the main ball handler while Brown is out. Ive never seen a guard cross him self up as much as Newton does.

Not the game to be killing Newton. He took a couple of bad shots but he played well. We won the game because we started making stops for 10 minutes in the 2nd half we made none.

Advertisement
Nice win. It is so hard to win on the road in the ACC. We got a big win at Notre Dame in a game that meant everything for them tourney wise. When you looked at those kids faces after the game you knew how much this loss hurt. I loved it. Don't discount that fact when you evaluate this win.

Larranaga did the right thing at the end. He put his most experienced players not named Walker in whenh the game was on the line. Lykes was a situational sub to get the ball in. He is usually a good free throw shooter. But he had already wound the clock down enough that the heave ho at the end was not likely to be made. The players deserve the win. Izundu was huge. But everyone contributed. Nice win.

Lykes is a 69% FT shooter. For a PG, that number should be closer to 80%. Predict next year, we'll see that.

Well, ****. We just can't make it easy on ourselves. But I'll take it. Now let's lock up the lock up the tourney with a win against BC, and then go hunting for a better seed against UNC.

Tourney? We are in 8th in the ACC. Gonna take a lot more than a BC win to make it.

Advertisement
Back