ND game tickets

Advertisement
I bought some last week at a high price. I can’t believe there are many, if any, left. If we win this week those ND tickets will be astronomical!

I have 2 on StubHub in section 232 but I'm the cheapest on the whole east side for a little under $250 each

Advertisement
WEZ, Section 102, Row 9 sold for $225.

Orange parking passes are above $120.

Nearby hotels are currently double their rate, if you can find a room.

Yeah, planning for a big house, primetime game.

Last edited:
Try the Hurricane ticket office. Yesterday I saw corner endzone ticket for sale for under $100.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ND game tickets ANyone want to sell me 2 for 80 a piece (or cheaper if possible)

After us convincingly winning against VT bud, I don't think you'll find any ticket less than $150.

Seats where I'm seated at in the WEZ are selling $300 upwards.

There are some seats in the upper deck for $140, and that will likely rise due to supply/demand. The fact that it will be a Gameday Top 10 matchup on primetime TV will also inflate prices further.

Incidentally, parking passes in the Orange Lot are now exceeding $150.

Get 'em while you still can bud.

Last edited:
Yeah last night I was able to snag the last two seats together $105each. Parking pass for $25 I don't care how high I'll be I'll find some place to stand if I like to find a better view. Saturday is going to be epic early in the morning to late at night

Advertisement
Took a leap of faith last week and bought 4 club level tix for $300 each. Parking pass...blue lot...dont even want to tell you what I paid.

Will be there in full force with my class of 91 Homies.

We coming

Advertisement
Back