ND game tickets

Advertisement
No. Not for anything. Last night was off the hook, next Saturday gonna be 10x. Chip Kelly gettin hit in the head with a bottle.

Ol bleak will be in the club seats eating the free food and drinks with this t shirt on
TB3vSoll.jpg
..If you see me say whats up

Advertisement
Anyone want to help me out?

You had your chance for $105. They're $165 on stubhub now.

Yeah but I’m poor
dont be a bandwagon guy then, single game tickets went on sale weeks ago for both the rich and the pauper seats.
tickets all year for this game have been around 100$, also I usually have season tickets but due To unforeseen circumstances I wasn’t able to get them this year so take that bandwagon **** and GFYS

Advertisement
I have 4 club level section 233 + an orange lot parking pass I'm selling. $375 each with the parking pass and I'll sell as 2 or 4.

Advertisement
If anyone has a single ticket I will pay $100 for it right now. I know individual tickets are harder to sell and just want to get in the game. I just moved down from South Carolina and have been buying tickets each week but $175 a ticket is getting a little pricey for someone currently looking for a job.

Since Im not staying in a hotel(this is an in-and-out trip) I've mentally prepared myself to pay at least $200 for a ticket.

Hey, what's that old line from the MasterCard commercial?

Advertisement
Took a leap of faith last week and bought 4 club level tix for $300 each. Parking pass...blue lot...dont even want to tell you what I paid.

Will be there in full force with my class of 91 Homies.

We coming

My lower level club seats were also $300 per ticket - bought a couple of weeks ago. Will see you there!

go CANES!!

Tickets are starting at $180! That's more than season tickets for the same seats! I hope these guys find buyers, because a packed stadium will be great for recruiting!

Did anyone think we would be undefeated going into this game pre season???

We have 3 available sec 148 row 13 and orange parking pass PM me for more info not cheap

Advertisement
Back