ND boards

Best one seems to be Domerdomain.com

I noticed at least 70 percent of the VT comments were all saying they were outright going to kill us. Way too leftfield. I only see maybe 25 percent like that from the Irish fans.The rest seem to generally have concerns. And they should. Worth a look.

One commented on the game where we had the 3rd and 43 and I think it was Randall Hill who caught that for a first down. Game changer and this Irish fan wants revenge for that. Lots of history among what was at one time 2 Independents that played every year. I still do not think we got revenge for all those times Ara parsechian ran it up. That guy had no mercy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man they are so funny

A lot of 30 point blowouts being predicted on that board

Whoever wins the turnover battle wins this game

Some of them don't know what they're talking about at all

One implied our D wasn't great by saying Miami's "defense isn't any better than Wake Forest, Georgia or Michigan St's."

Wake Forest is not comparable to Georgia at all. I'll take Georgia's performance on defense against them any day.

Some of them don't know what they're talking about at all

One implied our D wasn't great by saying Miami's "defense isn't any better than Wake Forest, Georgia or Michigan St's."

Wake Forest is not comparable to Georgia at all. I'll take Georgia's performance on defense against them any day.

Lmao I read that too. Dumb.

Agree a lot of ignorant comments but there are also some starting to get the feel for what truly will be a game as important to Miami in the last 15 years. Some of them think that and are concerned about playing us at home.

Advertisement
Honestly seems like a bunch of ppl who never even have touched a football. Comparing WF to GA and Mch State
Is just stupid. Their offense is 1 dimeonsal and their defense isn’t good and lacks speed. Vegas says the line is 4 and these fools are saying “42-17”. I’d rather keep my brain cells.

The one time they faced a defense worthy of the name was against Georgia. Notre Dame lost. USC’s Program is in dissaray. NC State’s Program is stout, but has run out of steam and isn’t terribly deep below the first string. That showed against the Irish.

Wake put 37 points on the Irish at South Bend. Ponder that.

Advertisement
The one time they faced a defense worthy of the name was against Georgia. Notre Dame lost. USC’s Program is in dissaray. NC State’s Program is stout, but has run out of steam and isn’t terribly deep below the first string. That showed against the Irish.

When teams decide to show up it will be a different game. This will be the most physical game we play all year, it's hard to gauge the level of motivation for a game like UNC but for a game like ND primetime, you better expect us to come out with a sense of urgency just like VT.

I wouldn't read too much into that Wake score. QB already pointed out that it was all about little errors they would fix and roll right over us. Because we're basically just Wake in better uniforms.

I'd like to point out that Georgia won with a true freshman at quarterback making his first road start. Ponder that for a moment.

Advertisement

I wouldn't read too much into that Wake score. QB already pointed out that it was all about little errors they would fix and roll right over us. Because we're basically just Wake in better uniforms.

I do hope they come in here thinking that way.

Advertisement
ffs....it's an online college football messaging board, with the same ratios of intelligent to fvckwad posters as any other. It's ludicrous to worry about what's being posted on a Lamer site.

At least the uniforms are liked.

Why bother with other teams' message boards? Of course there's going to be some delusional nerds predicting 45-17 games. We have the same thing here.

Comments seemed pretty benign. Those who seem to know whats going on were showing some apprehension. Everyone else seemed like they were looking for something to give them comfort for the *** whooping that we all know is coming.

But like Pentagon Cane said a true freshman Qb beat them in their house. VT brought a RS freshman into our place and we made him look like a freshman.I think ND will see a defense that rivals Georgias. Offense? Who knows. We've got as many playmakers on offense as anyone.

We force them to throw and get after their Qb early like it hasn't happened all year. ND can score pretty well if they get their running game going. 28 points should be enough if our D shows up.

Advertisement
Back