ND AIMS TO BREAK MIAMI'S TURNOVER CHAIN

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
From the SBend newspaper.....Kelly calling it the 'takeaway chain' LOL ndinsider.com

LETS GO CANES! :stormwarningflag-sm :machinegun::machinegun:

Advertisement
Jaquan Johnson was spot on.

It is in the heads of the opposing staffs and players They don't want to see it but they will think about it all game. Just like the Hokies last week when they said they did not want to see it.

If I were a coach of an opposing team I would not even mention it to the media or anyone. Just laugh and say next question.

Last edited:
I sure hope they play the turnover chain song during timeouts when ND has the ball. Just drive into their numb skulls..lol

The turnover chain is the greatest gimmick in the history of sports. At first I thought it was a fun 305ish schtick. It has turned out to be a massive psychological advantage. It's constantly in the opponents' head. Brilliant.

The turnover chain is the greatest gimmick in the history of sports. At first I thought it was a fun 305ish schtick. It has turned out to be a massive psychological advantage. It's constantly in the opponents' head. Brilliant.

And its in our defenses head too.

Advertisement
Imagine recruiting a kid with that thing, just letting them put it on one time should put the taste of blood in their mouths and seal the deal.

Tv was on Mike and Mike’s channel when I woke up so I unwillingly caught a few seconds of that crap **** show. Jr Golic says Miami’s turnover stats are “not sustainable”. That’s right, sleep well with your fairy tales in your head you useless little nepotist POS. Whatever you do, don’t go back and actually watch any of Miami’s play before you speak on it as a “professional commentator”. I love that STILL no one knows, no one believes, and they all hate. Keep sleeping on us, right up until we slit your **** throat. Shhhh...

GO CANES!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Imagine recruiting a kid with that thing, just letting them put it on one time should put the taste of blood in their mouths and seal the deal.

Yep. The recruiting aspect is huge.

How about those Tennessee recruits?

DC3B3F15-75D0-4DD2-907E-CC07943FB06D.jpg

Do they get to put the garbage can over their heads? Get their picture taken standing in a garbage can?

And since I’m asking questions, how in the holy fūck is Butch Jones still employed?

Advertisement

Yep. The recruiting aspect is huge.

How about those Tennessee recruits?

View attachment 53700

Do they get to put the garbage can over their heads? Get their picture taken standing in a garbage can?

And since I’m asking questions, how in the holy fūck is Butch Jones still employed?

They haven't dumped him because they want to have another coach in the bag before they announce. They don't lose all their commits and initiate transfers...

I think Next year the U should be able to spin on the chain. It would continue to trend through out College football

Advertisement
We should get a matching TD Chain with an iced out Sebastian or Old English M to go with the TO Chain. Then if someone gets a pick 6 they get to wear both.

Advertisement
Back