NCST Post Game Press Conferences

Advertisement
I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

Advertisement

TVD: "faith in everyone person on this team and they do with me as well"

I can't believe the media didn't ask Mario when it was clearly obvious that TVD was ineffective and incapable of leading this team on offense to win, why did you not bring in Emory Willams to get more experience to try to provide a spark for the team? If that is obvious to many on this board, how can they not see that?

Advertisement
I can't believe the media didn't ask Mario when it was clearly obvious that TVD was ineffective and incapable of leading this team on offense to win, why did you not bring in Emory Willams to get more experience to try to provide a spark for the team? If that is obvious to many on this board, how can they not see that?
Because he has 8 years and 70 million reasons to not give a ****

Advertisement
Because they are not intelligent at all...

College coaches by and large are idiots... Especially Mario, he is not a smart individual....

Can we get Richt to talk Mario into giving back the money?
If Mario had any integrity and love for the U as he claims, he would resign effective immediately, and tell the university that they don’t owe him the rest of the contract.

But we all know that isn’t gonna happen.

We’re stuck with this jabronie for the long haul.

…but the worst part is that the totally corrupt and inept BoT would hire another imbecile, instead of a proven winner as HC.

You’re talking about the South Florida sports media. They’re probably all afraid of getting their press passes pulled if they ask a tough question, those that are capable of thinking of one.

Advertisement

You’re talking about the South Florida sports media. They’re probably all afraid of getting their press passes pulled if they ask a tough question, those that are capable of thinking of one.
Did you listen to the presser?

The very first question in Mario’s presser was a combo question where he was asked why the offense is struggling and if they considered a QB change. He answered the first part but did not address the QB change part. Yes, the reporter should have followed up.

Advertisement
Back