NCCA Tournament Open Thread

Now I'm torn. I hate both UNC and Kansas. But Kansas is more recently so fvck them this much more.
Tv Show Reality GIF by Endemol Beyond

Advertisement
Alabama is “literally Mecca” so they must not buy kids either, right?

No. Alabama is not Mecca. Alabama doesn’t have a Michael Jordan.

You know just because a school recruits well does not necessarily mean it is cheating. Miami football never had a real bag game and pulled a lot of great classes.

Duke has had a much stronger bag game for recruits the last decade… and it’s not really close.

Advertisement
No. Alabama is not Mecca. Alabama doesn’t have a Michael Jordan.

You know just because a school recruits well does not necessarily mean it is cheating. Miami football never had a real bag game and pulled a lot of great classes.

Duke has had a much stronger bag game for recruits the last decade… and it’s not really close.
I’m glad you think so

Advertisement
Weird correlation I notice: Miami lost to Villanova in 2016. Villanova eventually plays UNC in the Championship game. Similarly, Miami loses to Kansas. Now Kansas playing UNC in the Championship game

Well so far so good for me, sorta rooting for UNC for an ACC team and got the Heels +4 & the under @ 152. A reason to watch ;)

Advertisement
**** if Carolina takes a 15pt lead into the half have to think an average 2nd half performance from them should win it

Advertisement
This is what Kansas is. You either get a team nobody can beat, or you get a team almost anybody can beat. The bad version doesn’t play in the tourney. It’s why Self only has 1 title. And even that took about 20 missed free throws and a miracle three.

Weird correlation I notice: Miami lost to Villanova in 2016. Villanova eventually plays UNC in the Championship game. Similarly, Miami loses to Kansas. Now Kansas playing UNC in the Championship game
And Loyola went to the final 4. The team that knocks us out always goes far.

Advertisement
Back