NCCA Tournament Open Thread

This might be the worst officiated game of the tournament and that's saying a lot. I feel like I'm watching Heat/Knicks basketbrawl games from the late 90's with the way games are being officiated. Not enjoyable.

Advertisement
Does he even play? Haven’t seen him once.
With rare exception these days (see the thread "Canes playing elsewhere" ) Chris has ridden the bench more and more although Arkansas has been mostly on fire. He generally comes in late for PG ball-control, get fouled, make the FTs, which as we just saw (again) he is good at... but thats about it this season, 0 for 8 from 3 being the norm early on.

That being said, I picked Arkansas to win it all in the CIS ESPN bracket contest, about the only team i got right, LOL, but sweet result for me just now.

Advertisement
10-2 at the first media timeout

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to start treating them like a G5 football team. Cap their seeding at 2. Never give them a 1 again
You do realize they were “good enough” to reach the Title game last year and in 2017. And 5 elite 8s since 1999.

That’s pretty **** good

You do realize they were “good enough” to reach the Title game last year and in 2017. And 5 elite 8s since 1999.

That’s pretty **** good
If they weren’t a 1 seed every year they wouldn’t make to to the second weekend. Last year was the exception, they had their best team ever and got smashed.

Advertisement
Back