NCAA Violation?

Cane18

Freshman
As contact with coaches during organized athletic activities are illegal in the offseason, did Golden Al commit a violation by taking the entire coaching staff and team to the obstacle course, which could be considered an athletic activity?

Looking for any reason to get this guy fired.

Advertisement
I too would welcome anything to get Golden canned but coaches are now allowed 8 hours per week with the team after NCAA rule changes last year.

Can we stop playing junior compliance officers around here (disirregardless of how you/we feel about Alfredo)? 99% of the time if you have to ask if something is a violation regarding our staff, it isn't. Only Matty Porter has a decent batting avg. on this matter.

Advertisement
F the ncaa they let Michigan and Ohio state hold camps in south Florida I have no respect for them

Can we stop playing junior compliance officers around here (disirregardless of how you/we feel about Alfredo)? 99% of the time if you have to ask if something is a violation regarding our staff, it isn't. Only Matty Porter has a decent batting avg. on this matter.

I'm loving the use of "disirregardless" , well done.

You may think so but when the empty seats show up on tv when we are 3-4 the Board will realize it is economically unfeasible to continue with golden.

Yeah.

What we really, REALLY need is photos of Golden with some farm animals.

Or D'Onofrio.

Advertisement
LOL

As contact with coaches during organized athletic activities are illegal in the offseason, did Golden Al commit a violation by taking the entire coaching staff and team to the obstacle course, which could be considered an athletic activity?

Looking for any reason to get this guy fired.

You've got to be a special kind of stupid to believe that Golden is dumb enough to commit a blatant violation and even dumber to believe the administration would fire a guy they lied to about a pending NCAA investigation that in turn cleaned up the program.

Yes. Highlight of the thread....and a word I plan to incorporate into my working vocabulary, just as soon as the misopportunity arrives for me to use it.

Advertisement
Back