NCAA Tourneys will go on with no fans!

Watching the USWNT on ESPN and the amount of events either cancelled, delayed, or with empty stadiums moving along the ticker is kinda disturbing. Twilight zone stuff.

Advertisement
Good. We need to stop the spread. Multiple indoor venues, with 20,000 people on top of each other, then going out and interacting with others, is a bad idea.

Sorry for the athletes, but this is bigger than that.
Yeah. I’d have for someone to get a cold

I am done with this, but just to clarify your words above before I am out: a pandemic is a world wide disease? It is more deadly than the flu by percentage? And it is worse than the flu as there is no vaccine or meds?

So, it is a real thing huh? Thanks for the clarification. Good talk. The world is better off for it.

The only reason the percentage is higher is because most people just thought they had a cold and weren’t tested.

People are idiots. This is no different than any flu strain that has been politicized. 3 years ago the common flu killed over 3 million in the USA. People freaking out over this is ruining the economy and stock market for no reason. If there was no name to this it would be business as usual. People that only have to worry are old and sick people with bad immune systems. They work have an issue no matter what bacterial or virus it was. I work in the health care system and can’t understand it. This is not Ebola etc where you have a less than 10 percent chance of surviving. It is not even in the same league as SARS.
The flu did not kill 3 million people in the US. That would be 1 percent of the entire US population and would be a complete catastrophe. Can’t take anything else you write seriously.

Advertisement
I am done with this, but just to clarify your words above before I am out: a pandemic is a world wide disease? It is more deadly than the flu by percentage? And it is worse than the flu as there is no vaccine or meds?

So, it is a real thing huh? Thanks for the clarification. Good talk. The world is better off for it.
Correct. More deadly for the elderly and already sick. Less deadly for the healthy and the young.

If you’re that worried, don’t rant about it. Gather your things and camp out inside until it all blows over. Myself, I’m living my life unchanged until forced.

There is no virus in the mountains. So, how many are going to hack it. Without sports. Life goes on.

People are idiots. This is no different than any flu strain that has been politicized. 3 years ago the common flu killed over 3 million in the USA. People freaking out over this is ruining the economy and stock market for no reason. If there was no name to this it would be business as usual. People that only have to worry are old and sick people with bad immune systems. They work have an issue no matter what bacterial or virus it was. I work in the health care system and can’t understand it. This is not Ebola etc where you have a less than 10 percent chance of surviving. It is not even in the same league as SARS.

You don't have a ******* clue what you're talking about.

Advertisement
I think each NCAA tourney team should be allowed to have one designated fan at each game. Just one dude with his face painted, screaming his head off with a hand sanitizer pump nearby.

Hahaha. May I suggest this one for Dook?

Screenshot_20200311-234452_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back