NCAA Tourneys will go on with no fans!

Advertisement
Not for no reason. SOME people want things to crash to make a certain POTUS look bad. A stupid reason, but a very real reason.

Yes, the World Health Organization is out to get the President and has created a faux pandemic, and world wide deaths, to carry out such agenda.

The real danger is morons who turn a global health issue into a partisan podium opportunity. A pandemic doesn't recognize political orientation.

Yes, the World Health Organization is out to get the President and has created a faux pandemic, and world wide deaths, to carry out such agenda.

The real danger is morons who turn a global health issue into a partisan podium opportunity. A pandemic doesn't recognize political orientation.
Read the stats. It kills old people, much like, I don't know, the regular **** flu.

Advertisement
People are idiots. This is no different than any flu strain that has been politicized. 3 years ago the common flu killed over 3 million in the USA. People freaking out over this is ruining the economy and stock market for no reason. If there was no name to this it would be business as usual. People that only have to worry are old and sick people with bad immune systems. They work have an issue no matter what bacterial or virus it was. I work in the health care system and can’t understand it. This is not Ebola etc where you have a less than 10 percent chance of surviving. It is not even in the same league as SARS.

3 million died from the flu in the US three years ago? Man, remind me not to go to wherever you're in the "health care system" as you're dead wrong and inflated that number to an astronomical number.

Not for no reason. SOME people want things to crash to make a certain POTUS look bad. A stupid reason, but a very real reason.

Even if you were to subscribe to this silly statement, the Commander of Cheetos doesn't need anyone to make him look bad. He does that on the reg on his own.

People are idiots. This is no different than any flu strain that has been politicized. 3 years ago the common flu killed over 3 million in the USA. People freaking out over this is ruining the economy and stock market for no reason. If there was no name to this it would be business as usual. People that only have to worry are old and sick people with bad immune systems. They work have an issue no matter what bacterial or virus it was. I work in the health care system and can’t understand it. This is not Ebola etc where you have a less than 10 percent chance of surviving. It is not even in the same league as SARS.
That's not what I heard from a respected respiratory consultant yesterday.

There's also this: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/10/italian-doctors-forced-choose-save-coronavirus-12377883/

Wrong. It is only affecting people who have weakened immune systems. You are part of the problem spreading pure garbage about it. Must be a Hilary supporter.

You are either dangerously ignorant or deliberately ignoring the truth. You "work in the health care system"? Then you must know that the World Health Organization declared it a pandemic. They are non-partisan. They are in this to save the world, not to target any "leader".

Stop being part of the problem, particularly if you are in health care, and get on the solution.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree with what you said, but the flu hasn’t killed 3 million in the US in one year. Usually around 600k world wide. The US usually state anywhere from 20k on average up to 80k on a bad year. Other than that I agree completely.

Tryed saying this yesterday and some people flipped out. Certain flu strains are much more deadly.

Advertisement
This **** gonna cost me a lot of money soon.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk

Image result for yelling fuck gif

Advertisement
Then you are an idiot who does not understand the much larger issue. This is a pandemic.
Pandemic doesn't change a thing. Pandemic just means it is now worldwide, doesn't mean it is more deadly. More than 80% of the infected get the milder side, and some so mild they may not even know they were infected. The WHO expect a CFR of .5-1%, with most of that being the elderly and people with underlying conditions/weakened immune system. Yes, it is more deadly than the FLU if you go by the percentages, but we also have medicines and vaccines for the FLU to keep it's percentages down.

Pandemic doesn't change a thing. Pandemic just means it is now worldwide, doesn't mean it is more deadly. More than 80% of the infected get the milder side, and some so mild they may not even know they were infected. The WHO expect a CFR of .5-1%, with most of that being the elderly and people with underlying conditions/weakened immune system. Yes, it is more deadly than the FLU if you go by the percentages, but we also have medicines and vaccines for the FLU to keep it's percentages down.

I am done with this, but just to clarify your words above before I am out: a pandemic is a world wide disease? It is more deadly than the flu by percentage? And it is worse than the flu as there is no vaccine or meds?

So, it is a real thing huh? Thanks for the clarification. Good talk. The world is better off for it.

Advertisement
Back