NCAA Tourney Mega Thread

Advertisement
I want ND to win this whole thing. Not because ACC crap. But because I don’t want Link going to fsu. I feel like a NC right now would make if difficult to immediately leave.

Advertisement
I’m coaching at a Perfect Game event and all the college coaches say it’s a done deal.
Fine w me - when our rivals are making changes to get better, it keeps the pressure on the AD to do the same. Look at the quality and depth of the SEC once they add TX and OU vs what will remain in the Big 12. Most of our best teams in football and baseball were at a time when FSU was also very good.

Advertisement
I’m coaching at a Perfect Game event and all the college coaches say it’s a done deal.
Link doing this with a team of 4/5 year seniors. He may be an upgrade from Meat, but is Link that good? I’m not saying he isn’t, but simply asking.

Advertisement
Nat’l seeding haven’t meant chit. Lol

Ole Miss is catching fire at the right time.

He built Uncg into one of those mid majors you didn’t want to face and helped Ecu and Auburn as an asst do damage. Pretty sure he got asst of the year at Auburn.

But again sometimes it’s about fit. He has a great situation at a Notre Dame…he will have his choice of stud parochial school kids from all over. But he will lock up the Northeast with Vandy now.

He was Martins roommate. Not that that may mean anything but i was told a few years ago he was telling people they had their chance. So if he does take the FSU job they ponied up or the lure of putting the alma mater back on the map was overwhelming. Or a mix of both.

Advertisement
ND got a gift w/ a blown double call on OU in the 5th. Ball hit the chalk, barely, but it did. 3 run game.

Advertisement
Back