NCAA Tourney Mega Thread

Advertisement
College baseball needs to figure something out, as this format and games are boring as ****. I've been to Rosenblatt and Schwab - and there's no comparison as far as atmosphere. But, atmosphere alone won't make up for a format and games that are too long, too boring, too hot, etc.

I am sure their contract w Schwab won't allow it any time soon, but maybe Omaha becomes a final four that is over and done in a long weekend w an extra regional like basketball does. The regionals are so much more entertaining than Omaha.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This team has been hot for over a month. They also played in a more stronger conference this year. We will see.
Agree. I’d say offensively it’s a scratch, both really good. But I’m still taking OU’s pitching over Ole Miss. Might eat those words but I’m sticking with it.

Agree. I’d say offensively it’s a scratch, both really good. But I’m still taking OU’s pitching over Ole Miss. Might eat those words but I’m sticking with it.

So far Ole Miss is continuing the trend, but of course, 5 of the last 6 CBB WS winners have dropped game 1, so it’s not a done deal

Advertisement
So far Ole Miss is continuing the trend, but of course, 5 of the last 6 CBB WS winners have dropped game 1, so it’s not a done deal
Ole Miss continues to shock me. I’m still in denial that they are this good. So maybe I’m just the idiot in the room. But I don’t see OU getting held down again like they did tonight. And eventually their fresh staff and bullpen will carry them to finish line.

Ole Miss continues to shock me. I’m still in denial that they are this good. So maybe I’m just the idiot in the room. But I don’t see OU getting held down again like they did tonight. And eventually their fresh staff and bullpen will carry them to finish line.

Hey, I’m rooting for Ole Miss since they came from The Coral Gables region, which means technically we had a hand helping them get to this point & therefore by 6 degrees of separation, we can be linked to their championship. LMAO

Hey, I’m rooting for Ole Miss since they came from The Coral Gables region, which means technically we had a hand helping them get to this point & therefore by 6 degrees of separation, we can be linked to their championship. LMAO
I’m here for the Kiffin on field celebration

Advertisement
If Ole Miss wins it all, Gino can tell daddy tomatobucks that Miami is really tied for the 2nd best team in the country and he deserves an extension

Don’t forget Ole Miss was picked to win the SEC and preseason top 5 or 10 in all polls. The bigger question would be what happened during the regular season. Reading their press clipping to much?

Advertisement
Back