MEGA NCAA Tournament - Omaha Schedule on page 19

Advertisement
Seeing Troy literally trick off a W w/ error after error in the 9th is gut wrenching.

Advertisement
As I said the other day, when the Clemson bats cool off, they’re done. The bats went cold, and now their season is over. Talented team, that over performed for a month and a half. Were never actually a top 10 team in America.

Advertisement
Lmao at the ESPN boob who said he going to offer up hugs to TCU lineup because the first time thru the order vs the Arky starting pitcher will be so tough.

Current status, TCU 4-0 top of 1st and arky has someone warming up already

6-0

The state of Texas is about to have their fourth team in the 2-0 driver's seat, and all four were #2 seeds.

Advertisement
Interesting to track the ACC and SEC.

Florida
UNC*
Clemson*
BC
NCSU*
Miami
Kentucky
Vandy

^^^ All eliminated or facing elimination. *Eliminated

Tennessee
TAMU
Wake
Bama
Duke
Virginia
South Carolina
LSU**
Arkansas**

^^^ teams from the conferences without a loss.

**LSU and Ark could not play their winners games yesterday. Ark is currently down 13-1, LSU down 1-0

Interesting to track the ACC and SEC.

Florida
UNC*
Clemson*
BC
NCSU*
Miami
Kentucky
Vandy

^^^ All eliminated or facing elimination. *Eliminated

Tennessee
TAMU
Wake
Bama
Duke
Virginia
South Carolina
LSU**
Arkansas**

^^^ teams from the conferences without a loss.

**LSU and Ark could not play their winners games yesterday. Ark is currently down 13-1, LSU down 1-0
Good. Hope they all ******* lose. Need more diversity. West coast gets absolutely ****ed for teams like Auburn.

Advertisement
Hey, someone tell me how FSU did in their regional? I have been looking at the d1 baseball scores and don't see it. 👀

Someone at the sec offices called in a lightning sighting at that vandy game. Down to their last three outs and Xavier’s shutdown closer on the mound, sneaky ********
recap may GIF

Advertisement
Back