MEGA NCAA Tournament - Omaha Schedule on page 19

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I put on Virginia and it’s already over! That was the worst campus I’ve ever been on, anyone disagree with me? The football stadium looked cheap and just a giant concrete structure.. I am probably biased but I really hated it. I did eat at a very delicious restaurant there tho

Advertisement
Just waiting for Squeeze Play to start, and watching TTU-UCONN for now, seems like the most likely to be competitive.

Advertisement
Indiana St most likely to show why they didn’t deserve a host spot. Nice story. But if they even win 2 that would be a success…but 0-2 is not far fetched.

Clemson doesn’t have the pitching to make a deep run. Offense will have to continue to carry them. When do the bats finally cool off?

So do I have to have ESPN + to watch games?

I’ve watched games all year with my TV subscription but if I remember correctly that doesn’t work during the post season.

I’ve watched games all year with my TV subscription but if I remember correctly that doesn’t work during the post season.
To watch our game yes.

There are some games on TV on the various ESPN networks, just not our regional.

Advertisement

I’m guessing your cable or espn provider carries the ACC Network. The reg season and ACC tourney were games were carried by ACCN channel and those that weren’t on the main channel could be seen could be streamed ACCN+

I’ve not had any issues watching, aside from ESPN’s normal silliness. I don’t know why postseason play changes that.

Advertisement
To watch our game yes.

There are some games on TV on the various ESPN networks, just not our regional.
Not even on a local channel? I find it so hard to believe that espn+, such a niche and small provider, is the only channel carrying out games.

Crazy, guess I won't be watching. And I have youtubetv, xfinity, and directtv.

I put on Virginia and it’s already over! That was the worst campus I’ve ever been on, anyone disagree with me? The football stadium looked cheap and just a giant concrete structure.. I am probably biased but I really hated it. I did eat at a very delicious restaurant there tho

Huh? UVa is considered to be one of the finest university campuses in the country.

Top 25 most beautiful college campuses in the US (Travel & Leisure magazine):
1685733518766.png

Top 53 (Architectural Digest):
1685733757985.png

Top 50 (Research.com):
1685733996656.png

Top 25 (Attractions of America):
1685734102265.png

Sadly, the University of Miami is on none of these lists.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back