MEGA NCAA Tournament - Omaha Schedule on page 19

Advertisement
Sorry if already discussed but can anyone rememebr if they sold tickets to individual games/sessions last year? Really not interested in attending games that don't involve Miami.

Advertisement
Sorry if already discussed but can anyone rememebr if they sold tickets to individual games/sessions last year? Really not interested in attending games that don't involve Miami.
I don’t remember specifically, but I’m sure they’ll put single game tickets on sale if they get to Friday without selling all the full weekend passes. I’m just looking at it as $20 a day for our games (unless it’s a complete disaster). That seems to be what they’re going for on StubHub.

They just emailed me about upgrading to chairbacks so sales don’t seem brisk.

I don’t remember specifically, but I’m sure they’ll put single game tickets on sale if they get to Friday without selling all the full weekend passes. I’m just looking at it as $20 a day for our games (unless it’s a complete disaster). That seems to be what they’re going for on StubHub.

Thanks

They better let people buy single tickets, as much as they have everyone cutting videos requesting people buy tickets.

Coral Gables Forecast
Friday
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms between 2pm and 5pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. High near 84. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
Friday Night
Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 7 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Saturday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Saturday Night
Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Sunday
A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Sunday Night
A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
Monday
A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 87.
Monday Night
A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
so normal S.Fla weather....

Advertisement
so normal S.Fla weather....
Unless we go 3 - 0, could be a Monday finish. Didn't use to hurt us when we were the only game in town, but with the Heat in the Finals, let's hope the crowd turns out for a potential Sunday evening winner's bracket game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guess we're trying to save the pen for games 2-3, hoping Ziehl can go long in the opener.

Advertisement
Back