NCAA To Announce Punishment at 10am Today

Do you guy think that the 9 over 3 includes what we have already self-imposed? Or do you think this is an additional penalty tacked onto what we've already done?

My guess is it is additional pen...b/c they would be announcing bowl bans if it was everything included.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont want to hear anyone say we skated. Two years of bowl bans, 3 years of a media ****storm, visitation limits, probation, and 9 scholarships lost is a massive punishment. The difference is our admin was wise enough to start the punishment IMMEDIATELY.

Its being announced on ESPN now.

"Is this a win for Miami?" Joe Schad says "UM can finally breathe...I do think Al Golden, who has won football games and had success recruiting under this cloud, will view these sanctions as very manageable"

Advertisement
Just imagine the lockerroom when golden tells them they are playing in the post season. Look out wake!!!!

I dont want to hear anyone say we skated. Two years of bowl bans, 3 years of a media ****storm, visitation limits, probation, and 9 scholarships lost is a massive punishment. The difference is our admin was wise enough to start the punishment IMMEDIATELY.

It's skating with regards to the official NCAA sanction.

Advertisement
At first, Al was like

349.jpg

But then, he was like

And then, he ended up like...

137.jpg

lol at the haters getting snuffed out on this board with the AMAZING news, incredible how many cats in here are not cane fans

Advertisement
Unconfirmed from Michelle Kaufman:
Haith 5 game suspension
Hurtt, Hill, Fernandez 2 year show cause
UM Hoops 2-3 schollies total

Advertisement
Back