NCAA To Announce Punishment at 10am Today

Advertisement
I dont want to hear anyone say we skated. Two years of bowl bans, 3 years of a media ****storm, visitation limits, probation, and 9 scholarships lost is a massive punishment. The difference is our admin was wise enough to start the punishment IMMEDIATELY.

Eat a dyck

517.gif

Seeing Hurtt and Hill go down THRILLS me. Guys were horrendous corches, AND were pulling **** to get us in a mess, then split and recruited against us.

Advertisement
Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat 45s
Per @JoeRoseShow, NCAA action on Canes: Loss of nine scholarships over next three seasons, 3 per year. No bowl ban. Also visits penalities

If this is true, that's manageable and we can move on and get passed this bull****.

Watch out, college football! The Don has been doing yeoman's work with both hands tied behind his back. UNLEASH THE BEAST, MOTHERFCKERS! There is certainty now, and the certainty is a slap on the wrist (in addition to the excruciating sanctions already levied). Certainty is all The Don needed. He's going to build a monster here.

Look closely at Saban's upper lip. There are beads of sweat forming.

Watch out, college football! The Don has been doing yeoman's work with both hands tied behind his back. UNLEASH THE BEAST, MOTHERFCKERS! There is certainty now, and the certainty is a slap on the wrist (in addition to the excruciating sanctions already levied). Certainty is all The Don needed. He's going to build a monster here.

Yes, but can we afford to keep him?

Mom and Pop

Advertisement
If you think think Golden was doing work on the recruiting trails, just watch him now with all this bullshyt behind us.

Advertisement

Jimbo is going to lose those 5 hairs in front he is hanging on to for dear life

9 total spread over 3 years is skating.

If that's all it was that would be true. But we've already served WAY more than what could be called skating.

True, but look where we are with all of this stuff. Sure the negative recruiting (and losing recruits) and endless media BS was a ton of fun, but we're ranked 6/7 with all this going on. Imagine where we would be with a clear path on the recruiting trail and less media BS.

Where are all the porsters that hate this program? Where are all the porsters that hate Al?

DROP DEAD PORSTERS!!!!

Per @JoeRoseShow, NCAA action on Canes: Loss of nine scholarships over next three seasons, 3 per year. No bowl ban. Also visits penalities

If this is true, that's manageable and we can move on and get passed this bull****.

Manageable, we're playing at -10 right now and that is on our own.

Just take the hit for this year and call it quits.

Not how it works.

Advertisement

Manageable, we're playing at -10 right now and that is on our own.

Just take the hit for this year and call it quits.

Not how it works.

I know, I'm being facetious.

I expect Miami to accept tomorrow's penalties without an appeal.

Tim ReynoldsThe NCAA has been told Miami accepts its sanctions. No appeal from Hurricanes. This saga, by and large, ends today

Advertisement
Back