NCAA To Announce Punishment at 10am Today

Advertisement
I want no bowl bans and 18 extra scholarships for the crap we've gone through....and an apology. written in crayon.

I expect no further bowl bans but that most will not be happy with the scholarship reductions. My jimmies will be rustled for all of 48 hours and then I will get back to enjoying this amazing season.

Saul,

The fans won't be able to understand it regardless. We have been playing at 75. What NOTICEABLE effect has that had?

As the board's Consigliere, you know as well as anyone that UM fans think the world is ending when any news drops regarding the program. When the NCAA announces the loss of 15-20 ships, you'll see the reaction. How can we compete with FSU? Look at what's happening to USC! Golden will assuredly leave...

Advertisement
485.gif

Advertisement
I expect no further bowl bans but that most will not be happy with the scholarship reductions. My jimmies will be rustled for all of 48 hours and then I will get back to enjoying this amazing season.

Saul,

The fans won't be able to understand it regardless. We have been playing at 75. What NOTICEABLE effect has that had?

As the board's Consigliere, you know as well as anyone that UM fans think the world is ending when any news drops regarding the program. When the NCAA announces the loss of 15-20 ships, you'll see the reaction. How can we compete with FSU? Look at what's happening to USC! Golden will assuredly leave...

15 is a big hit on depth
20 is pretty brutal

we would be set back a few years if it is in the 15-20 range, and I believe that the UM admin would not sit back and take that

right at 10 over 3 years is my guess. I think that is the sweet spot where we wouldnt sue/appeal

Advertisement
it better not be any bowl bans, if so this **** will continue into court and god knows how long that will last, i can see the NCAA trying to flex their muscles (how little they are) and try to bring in another bowl ban, i really hope im wrong

Saul,

Yeah but can we afford to keep Golden?

Advertisement
After the longest investigation into a member school in history, one in which the NCAA investigators allegedly violated federal and state criminal laws, attempted to induce perjury, and testified in support of a convicted felon who stole $900,000,000 from investors, the NCAA will announce the University of Miami sanctions Tuesday. The NCAA has refused to speak other than to say, "Ding Dong the U is dead, the U is dead. Ding Dong the wicked U is dead!" Miami's lawyers have already drafted a lawsuit demanding $500,000,000 from the NCAA for its misconduct and individual actions against those NCAA employees involved will also be filed. Eric Holder is apparently in Miami meeting with the godmother of his children President Shalala and was reported as saying, "I expect the NCAA to do the right thing-or I will read all the NSA data on all of their employees myself."

Saul,

Yeah but can we afford to keep Golden?

Have to ask the Bilderberg Group. I missed the last meeting.

Advertisement
Back