NCAA To Announce Punishment at 10am Today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone clarify something for me. If, if, and that's a big if the NCAA gives us another bowl ban and we appeal, we still can play in the bowl this year right? Doesn't the appeal take a long time and you are eligible during your appeal? Didn't that happen with UCF?

Wouldn't surprise me if the appeal took the NCAA less than a week to find that the sanctions are fair. You know.. because they just want to end as fast as possible

Advertisement
Right after we become bowl eligible.....

It's either just a random coincidence (which is possible, since this is exactly the average time it usually takes the COI to rule) or they are bowl banning us again.

So it goes.

Don't we need another win since Savannah State is an FCS school?

Oh my god, did the NCAA make a mistake? Should they have waited till after Wake Forest?

That rule has changed.

Advertisement
I expect no further bowl bans but that most will not be happy with the scholarship reductions. My jimmies will be rustled for all of 48 hours and then I will get back to enjoying this amazing season.

Advertisement
I am glad its finally over...Ferman is reporting that no more bowl bands...Not that he is always right but it makes since for them especially after we became bowl eligible and the
season we are having they have to try to mend this as poorly as they have handled this..

I expect no further bowl bans but that most will not be happy with the scholarship reductions. My jimmies will be rustled for all of 48 hours and then I will get back to enjoying this amazing season.

Saul,

The fans won't be able to understand it regardless. We have been playing at 75. What NOTICEABLE effect has that had?

Whatever day we receive official notice of the NCAA's findings/penalties will be a great day for the University of Miami and our football team.

It's well past the time to move on from this.

Signed,
Al Golden

Advertisement
Back