NCAA Selections Noon ESPN2

Advertisement
Time for the Canes to freakin MAN UP. Got a gift…make something of it.
This - we'd better come out breathing fire in Game 1. Prepare your butt off this week and then go have fun Friday - Sunday.

Looking at the weekly weather forecast, the pen had better be ready also.

Advertisement
They are accustomed to losing to good teams too. 14-16 SEC and they lost six SEC series this season, and went 0-1 in the SEC tourney.

They lost a lot of SEC series, but they did win 1 game against TAMU, and Arkansas (Friday win).

They won series against Auburn (hosting), Missouri (sweep), and LSU(sweep).

They may have just got in, but they are capable of winning one game. If we were playing a series against them, I'd feel differently.

Advertisement
They lost a lot of SEC series, but they did win 1 game against TAMU, and Arkansas (Friday win).

They won series against Auburn (hosting), Missouri (sweep), and LSU(sweep).

They may have just got in, but they are capable of winning one game. If we were playing a series against them, I'd feel differently.
If Palm is pitching game two, I’d definitely prefer Arizona given his proclivity for allowing homers.

Now we need it not to rain all weekend
****!!! Everything is showers in the morning followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening.

We know SF weather changes frequently. Hopefully, we have clear weather at game times. Could be a Monday finish

Advertisement
If Palm is pitching game two, I’d definitely prefer Arizona given his proclivity for allowing homers.
Who pitches game 1? Garland or Rosario?

I prefer Garland. Game 1 is basically a midweek game. I save Rosario for Sunday/Monday as he's likely good for just 3 to 4 innings.

I prefer Garland. Game 1 is basically a midweek game. I save Rosario for Sunday/Monday as he's likely good for just 3/4 innings.
You can’t start Rosario game 1. I’m expecting us to play 4-5 games. Rosario is gonna lead to you eating up the bullpen. That can’t happen with multiple games left to win

You gotta go Ligon, Palm, and if you’re 2-0 go Rosario for 3 innings and bullpen. I would much rather pull Rosario before he implodes. It’s not if that happens, it’s when. Get out in front of it.

Advertisement
You can’t start Rosario game 1. I’m expecting us to play 4-5 games. Rosario is gonna lead to you eating up the bullpen. That can’t happen with multiple games left to win
That's why I want him late in the weekend. One of those games at the end where you have to use a lot of bullpen arms. We can count on him for 3 to 4 innings of good pitching.

I prefer Garland. Game 1 is basically a midweek game. I save Rosario for Sunday/Monday as he's likely good for just 3 to 4 innings.
I think it may be Ligon. We'd better not take anyone for granted the way we've played recently. You go w Johnny Wholestaff on Sunday thru Monday if necessary. And McFarlane will have to play a key role this weekend if we're to advance.

You gotta go Ligon, Palm, and if you’re 2-0 go Rosario for 3 innings and bullpen. I would much rather pull Rosario before he implodes. It’s not if that happens, it’s when. Get out in front of it.
That's not bad, but I feel like we'd be wasting a weekend arm against a midweek team. I think Garland is capable. It's in his wheel house.

A9BE5901-FA85-4888-99D8-8404017F6A0D.gif

Advertisement
Back