NCAA NIL Investigation

Advertisement
I am shocked Miami isn't the first team to get investigated. Two SEC schools? Shocked! Alabama is bragging about million dollar NIL deals and they are not part of it. Mullen was talking trash about Miami's NIL deal but his former team is being investigated? Something is fishy about this.

Also I am not saying I think Miami has done anything wrong but these clowns know that just announcing an investigation is part of the punishment and they love to punish Miami.

I am shocked Miami isn't the first team to get investigated. Two SEC schools? Shocked! Alabama is bragging about million dollar NIL deals and they are not part of it. Mullen was talking trash about Miami's NIL deal but his former team is being investigated? Something is fishy about this.

Also I am not saying I think Miami has done anything wrong but these clowns know that just announcing an investigation is part of the punishment and they love to punish Miami.
We all know where this will end up. All three $EC schools cleared of wrongdoing and somehow Miami gets 3 years of probation even though we weren’t even part of the investigation.

When they didn’t punish UNC for their shenanigans and punished us for Nevin Shapiro buying a few kids dinner at Benihana that showed the ultimate hypocrisy that is the NCAA.

@JBCanes-NC was very influential in getting UNC off btw. He is a huge UNC booster who will do anything to keep his beloved Tarheels out of trouble and keep their image pristine. He even offered to pay Nikole Hannah-Jones salary in its entirety to try to keep her on staff when the BOT wavered on giving her tenure.

@Ecush @Dr.L.ThugU @FlatlandCane

What’s RULES?? The NCAA is and remains a running joke. They opened this Pandora’s box and said we won’t police it..now they come in tryna flex??

Advertisement
We all know where this will end up. All three $EC schools cleared of wrongdoing and somehow Miami gets 3 years of probation even though we weren’t even part of the investigation.

When they didn’t punish UNC for their shenanigans and punished us for Nevin Shapiro buying a few kids dinner at Benihana that showed the ultimate hypocrisy that is the NCAA.

@JBCanes-NC was very influential in getting UNC off btw. He is a huge UNC booster who will do anything to keep his beloved Tarheels out of trouble and keep their image pristine. He even offered to pay Nikole Hannah-Jones salary in its entirety to try to keep her on staff when the BOT wavered on giving her tenure.

@Ecush @Dr.L.ThugU @FlatlandCane
JB has connections, that’s a fact!

Advertisement
Might explain why Napier has dropped the entire recruiting class - knowing they've been offered something related to NIL that they weren't supposed to be and separating himself from that.

Not saying I've heard that or anything.. but would make it make a little sense.
He dropped the entire class? Is that true?

Advertisement
Advertisement
there's a whoooole lot of law firms throughout the country jumping up and down knowing they about to get rich defending the local schools against the NCAA..
Fah It Wasnt Me GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Advertisement
Back