NCAA NIL Investigation

Looks Like UF, A&M and OU are among the first to be investigated for NIL rule breaking šŸ‘€. Color me shocked that A&M is included, I figured they were being totally above board with the insane class they are putting together.

009165FD-047B-44D0-AA32-AE8C179A8488.jpeg

Advertisement
Might explain why Napier has dropped the entire recruiting class - knowing they've been offered something related to NIL that they weren't supposed to be and separating himself from that.

Not saying I've heard that or anything.. but would make it make a little sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might explain why Napier has dropped the entire recruiting class - knowing they've been offered something related to NIL that they weren't supposed to be and separating himself from that.

I'm not sure that many of the Gaytor decommits would have been in line for NIL, but maybe the QB Evers...he is from Texas...and two of the schools being investigated are Texas and Texas A&M (and Oklahoma isn't far away). Those oil and gas guys are not usually very discreet about how they throw their money around...

Again, no inside info, just looking at the dots...and connecting the dots...

I'm not sure that many of the Gaytor decommits would have been in line for NIL, but maybe the QB Evers...he is from Texas...and two of the schools being investigated are Texas and Texas A&M (and Oklahoma isn't far away). Those oil and gas guys are not usually very discreet about how they throw their money around...

Again, no inside info, just looking at the dots...and connecting the dots...
Interesting too, now that itā€™s a ā€œbidding warā€ between the two Texas juggernauts for Ewers (even the national media has made this joke)ā€¦wonder if that affects them. Texas Tech is trying to get in there, but seems like a distant third.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I donā€™t believe that he ā€œdroppedā€ Gibson.

Advertisement
Back