NCAA making a list and checking it twice

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium

Interesting...

Perhaps this maybe related to the Clemson exodus. Let's see if Dabo stays or runs to the Raiders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
While Dahhhhhna's response to the last NCAA f*ckery with us wasn't as bad as some other aspects during her reign, I wouldn't anticipate the current power structure at UM along with Cristobal and hopefully Rad to tolerate one second of nonsense from an institution grasping at its last vestige of life.

Advertisement

Interesting...

Perhaps this maybe related to the Clemson exodus. Let's see if Dabo stays or runs to the Raiders.

Emmert: The NCAA is investigating "a number" of schools for NIL violations.

Dr. Pepper? Nike?

From everything that has been conveyed to me, Miami has (fortunately) been WAAAAAY more tough on NIL deals than a lot of other schools have been.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. They have no guidelines on it. They basically made an announcement on it in July to act like they were there first mover, before the the state of Florida.

They don’t even know what they want to find, they just know they want a piece of the pie.

I just don't see why they're doing this. The Supreme Court already ruled that players can be paid.

Secondly, we should have no problems and shouldn't be one of the schools under investigation as long as we are in compliance with our state NIL laws. It's the 1st bulletpoint of the NCAA NIL guideline.

Advertisement
Back