NCAA Grants JT Daniels Immediate Eligibility

Advertisement
If the season is cancelled or shortened you will see a massive transfer list out of Uga.

Advertisement

They’re not even trying to hide it!!! Hopefully gatewood is the next terry wilson and takes it to ufag. God I’d love to see it. The puppy fans have to be so mad seeing Justin fields balling out at taint. If I had to put money down I’d have him as the headman favorite. Lawrence will be in the convo of course but he won’t play many fourth quarters so I don’t think he has a chance.

If I know Kirby Dumbass the way I think I do, it'll become a huge wedge issue that divides & tears their locker room apart...

Which will be the best thing that's happened to College Football since Dabo took Saban behind the woodshed.

Collectively across team rival lines, every program in America should be rooting against UGA, if they succeed the rest of college football will suffer. They're not the only cheaters of course, but they're the most egregious & do so in an unsettling way to the point where even other notorious cheaters like Bama, Auburn, LSU, Clemson, OH St etc can't stand how they operate.
I think Newman is “hurt”, needs a 6th year, and needs to transfer to Miami for said 6th year.

A34CCD3F-2F83-4ECF-BE3C-BE33DC0892D1.gif

I think Newman is “hurt”, needs a 6th year, and needs to transfer to Miami for said 6th year.

View attachment 121405
Honestly I'd rather go with TVD or wait for another Grad Transfer than take Newman if he somehow hit the portal again.

He's a very pedestrian passer, his completion % & passer rating dropped significantly when he wasn't throwing to Sage Surratt. He's overrated IMO.

But, what I would kick the tires on is scouring the Portal for a talented under the radar QB that might be looking to transfer with multiple FCS conferences deciding to cancel their season this year.

Like if the Southland conference decides to cancel football, I'd take kids like Bailey Zappe or Breylin Smith here in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Newman went there trying to turn himself into a first rounder. That’s gonna **** him off lol.

He could have stayed at Wake to put up stats but wanted to show his skill against SEC defenses and play in some big games.

Telling a kid what he wants to hear when he's a HS recruit is one thing. He has 4-5 years to earn his time on the field. Lying to a grad transfer QB though is cold. I'd love to know what UGA told him to secure his transfer.

Advertisement
Jamie Newman feasts on ****ty competition, but he can grind a little bit and has a run element. JT Daniels has a better arm, but he's just kind of a guy right now unless he became a more accurate quarterback

Both are bus drivers to me and the difference is negligible. Both guys are only as good as the WR talent they are throwing to. Newman when targeting Sage Surratt was really good. Was a 90 grade QB when Surratt was playing v. 60 grade without. JT Daniels had some legit targets at USC with Michael Pittman, Amon-Ra St. Brown, and Tyler Vaughns and was pretty meh overall...but, tbf he was supposed to be a senior in high school and showed some nice downfield passing. In a year that was filled with very good freshmen quarterbacks (2018), he didn't look special and the decision to stick with Kedon Slovis at SC seemed very easy. Maybe I'm underrating him a bit right now, idk.

I think Newman is a little better right now because I think his run element gives him the edge. But again, both guys are bus drivers. Maybe Newman starts the year and we see Daniels later in the year...idk. I don't know if Georgia actually upgraded from Jake Fromm at all, tbh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back