NCAA Grants JT Daniels Immediate Eligibility

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's obvious that Newman will start this season (if there is one) and JT will be the starter next season. He has 3yrs to play while this will be Newman's final yr.

It's obvious that Newman will start this season (if there is one) and JT will be the starter next season. He has 3yrs to play while this will be Newman's final yr.
Even if JT is better?? I don't think so. Kirby's seat is getting warm, he will do anything he has to do to win.

Even if JT is better?? I don't think so. Kirby's seat is getting warm, he will do anything he has to do to win.
Isn't he coming off of a season ending injury as well? I mean maybe he gets the start after a couple of games if Newman is really struggling but I definitely wouldn't throw him out there as a starter right away.

Advertisement
UGA mods: there will be a real scratching and clawing competition in fall camp for QB1 position. That's the way Kirby wants it....

In theory , Newman should have the advantage of having been there since January - working out in spring and off season with the team and the playbook... But Daniels is more of a pocket guy that fits Monken's offense.....

Always something going on in Athens...

Advertisement
Daniels can sling it. Newman can't afford the clunkers he'd have fairly regularly at Wake. It's that up and down **** that got him benched there.

If Newman wins the gig, they will run him a lot knowing they have Daniels ready to go. If you don't have a top backup, you can't really run your QB very much. It's why you see some teams run their QBs in the playoffs after not running them much all season.

UGA mods: there will be a real scratching and clawing competition in fall camp for QB1 position. That's the way Kirby wants it....

In theory , Newman should have the advantage of having been there since January - working out in spring and off season with the team and the playbook... But Daniels is more of a pocket guy that fits Monken's offense.....

Always something going on in Athens...
If I know Kirby Dumbass the way I think I do, it'll become a huge wedge issue that divides & tears their locker room apart...

Which will be the best thing that's happened to College Football since Dabo took Saban behind the woodshed.

Collectively across team rival lines, every program in America should be rooting against UGA, if they succeed the rest of college football will suffer. They're not the only cheaters of course, but they're the most egregious & do so in an unsettling way to the point where even other notorious cheaters like Bama, Auburn, LSU, Clemson, OH St etc can't stand how they operate.

If I know Kirby Dumbass the way I think I do, it'll become a huge wedge issue that divides & tears their locker room apart...

Which will be the best thing that's happened to College Football since Dabo took Saban behind the woodshed.

Collectively across team rival lines, every program in America should be rooting against UGA, if they succeed the rest of college football will suffer. They're not the only cheaters of course, but they're the most egregious & do so in an unsettling way to the point where even other notorious cheaters like Bama, Auburn, LSU, Clemson, OH St etc can't stand how they operate.
Poetry right here.

Everyone in college football should be pulling against that Bama bangs wearing little **** at UbaGA. Even the cheaters are appalled by their cheating.

Advertisement
Back