NCAA’s “sanctions” on Oregon, The rapey older Briles

I don’t condone rape at all but my point is If you get raped you file charges with the police not the school, I’m not saying the girls were doing this but if a major football program hears from a girl that one of your athletes has raped them and she hasn’t filed any charges your first thought has to be is this an accusation for a cash grab or false information, why hasn’t this person filed charges. If it is truethful it’s up to the victim to pursue legal help. If I had a girl come to me and tell me that someone working for me raped them and I asked the guy and he denied it I would advise the girl to go to the police and see what they can do to help her, I wouldn’t go to the police for her unless she asked for my help granted I wouldn’t keep the guy employeed and that’s where I think briles had the greatest fault. If you think of it from his point of view he shouldn’t be black listed from his profession because someone on his team raped someone and he didn’t report it to the police, he reported it to his ad, who is still an ad by the way.
Campus police ARE the police.

Advertisement
Im sure the giy has learned his lesson....i would hire him but thats just me. I know the new gen is soft and will not even give him a call. For Gods sake they didnt hire Butch because he took a promotion and raise and they were butthurt for that ****. Bunch of females runnin this program

Campus police ARE the police.
Bro I’m not wanting to hire ex Baylor campus police lmao. Are you saying they went to Baylor campus police then the campus police proceeded to report to Art Briles and let him handle the investigation or am I misunderstanding you? Because police or campus police it really doesn’t matter or affect what I was saying.

Advertisement
Back