NCAA’s “sanctions” on Oregon, The rapey older Briles

CanesWooshWoosh

Banned
Banned
For **** sake is the NCAA going to stop imposing fake *** moral penalties about players eating bagels and pussies covered in diamonds and ****? That’s all these Oregon probation got me thinking bout. Shut the **** up NCAA, youre a company, with accountants and lawyers and bylaws, selling services and time to advertisers. Our ****** *** nonprofit Jackson hospital loses $840 million a year lol. These mugs got money.

STFU NCAA. And especially you, Pastor Richt, you non football knowing *** ******. The only **** you know how to do is be a ******. I will gladly do that for 1/4 of the price.

So we keep Richt around as the HFC, Head ****** Coach, and bring Art Briles as an administrative assistant nobody, in the offense defense and recruiting departments.

Briles - crush the souls out of the ACC, rape will not be torlerated.

Richt - for $4M a year, you just follow Briles around and triple check that there’s no rape.

Advertisement
For **** sake is the NCAA going to stop imposing fake *** moral penalties about players eating bagels and pussies covered in diamonds and ****? That’s all these Oregon probation got me thinking bout. Shut the **** up NCAA, youre a company, with accountants and lawyers and bylaws, selling services and time to advertisers. Our ****** *** nonprofit Jackson hospital loses $840 million a year lol. These mugs got money.

STFU NCAA. And especially you, Pastor Richt, you non football knowing *** ******. The only **** you know how to do is be a ******. I will gladly do that for 1/4 of the price.

So we keep Richt around as the HFC, Head ****** Coach, and bring Art Briles as an administrative assistant nobody, in the offense defense and recruiting departments.

Briles - crush the souls out of the ACC, rape will not be torlerated.

Richt - for $4M a year, you just follow Briles around and triple check that there’s no rape.
Tell us how you really feel

Between the profanity he is saying something I’ve been saying all along. Art Briles would crush it as our OC and just because he didn’t act correctly on other men’s crimes doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve a second chance. Richt is the perfect coach to revamp his career. Every Power 5 coach has turned a blind eye at one point or another coaching these kids I guarantee Richt himself has done it. Do you guys really think if Briles was HELPING kids get away with rape he wouldn’t have got any sentencing or charges filed against him lol come on. He didn’t report something that he didn’t know to be fact because he didn’t want to ruin a kids life on what could be an accusation, he’s not the police and that’s where things like that need to be handled. If your car got stolen you calling the police or your football coach to take care of it? I think rape is horrible and shouldn’t be tolerated but Art shouldn’t be punished forever as if he raped someone.

Advertisement
Between the profanity he is saying something I’ve been saying all along. Art Briles would crush it as our OC and just because he didn’t act correctly on other men’s crimes doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve a second chance. Richt is the perfect coach to revamp his career. Every Power 5 coach has turned a blind eye at one point or another coaching these kids I guarantee Richt himself has done it. Do you guys really think if Briles was HELPING kids get away with rape he wouldn’t have got any sentencing or charges filed against him lol come on. He didn’t report something that he didn’t know to be fact because he didn’t want to ruin a kids life on what could be an accusation, he’s not the police and that’s where things like that need to be handled. If your car got stolen you calling the police or your football coach to take care of it? I think rape is horrible and shouldn’t be tolerated but Art shouldn’t be punished forever as if he raped someone.

Morally speaking, no. You don't, as a coach, hear that your players are raping girls and not say anything. OK, plenty of coaches do willfully keep their eyes closed to things like that, but morally that's indefensible. And yes it's a police matter, but it's up to anyone who knows of it to report that sht. If this sht happened to your family I imagine you'd take it a little more seriously. But whatever.

Yeah, we could bring in a guy like that and Richt's image would probably give him moral cover, but why? Richt doesn't seem willing to take on any OC, why would he even consider a tainted one? And don't say "because we want to win". There are plenty of other choices who could do that for us, why bring in Coach Rapeybritches?

Doesn't matter Art has gone European. Guelfi Firenze American Football team, located in Florence, Italy, has hired Briles to coach its adult league team beginning in the fall.
1544193765769.png

Richt has his faults and I understand the disappointment with this terrible season...but clamoring for Art-freaking-Briles to come here? Man, some of you need to get a clue.

Advertisement
Morally speaking, no. You don't, as a coach, hear that your players are raping girls and not say anything. OK, plenty of coaches do willfully keep their eyes closed to things like that, but morally that's indefensible. And yes it's a police matter, but it's up to anyone who knows of it to report that sht. If this sht happened to your family I imagine you'd take it a little more seriously. But whatever.

Yeah, we could bring in a guy like that and Richt's image would probably give him moral cover, but why? Richt doesn't seem willing to take on any OC, why would he even consider a tainted one? And don't say "because we want to win". There are plenty of other choices who could do that for us, why bring in Coach Rapeybritches?
I don’t condone rape at all but my point is If you get raped you file charges with the police not the school, I’m not saying the girls were doing this but if a major football program hears from a girl that one of your athletes has raped them and she hasn’t filed any charges your first thought has to be is this an accusation for a cash grab or false information, why hasn’t this person filed charges. If it is truethful it’s up to the victim to pursue legal help. If I had a girl come to me and tell me that someone working for me raped them and I asked the guy and he denied it I would advise the girl to go to the police and see what they can do to help her, I wouldn’t go to the police for her unless she asked for my help granted I wouldn’t keep the guy employeed and that’s where I think briles had the greatest fault. If you think of it from his point of view he shouldn’t be black listed from his profession because someone on his team raped someone and he didn’t report it to the police, he reported it to his ad, who is still an ad by the way.

I don’t condone rape at all but my point is If you get raped you file charges with the police not the school, I’m not saying the girls were doing this but if a major football program hears from a girl that one of your athletes has raped them and she hasn’t filed any charges your first thought has to be is this an accusation for a cash grab or false information, why hasn’t this person filed charges. If it is truethful it’s up to the victim to pursue legal help. If I had a girl come to me and tell me that someone working for me raped them and I asked the guy and he denied it I would advise the girl to go to the police and see what they can do to help her, I wouldn’t go to the police for her unless she asked for my help granted I wouldn’t keep the guy employeed and that’s where I think briles had the greatest fault. If you think of it from his point of view he shouldn’t be black listed from his profession because someone on his team raped someone and he didn’t report it to the police, he reported it to his ad, who is still an ad by the way.

I get your point, it's not his job to file police reports on behalf of others. I don't recall the specifics, but it sounded more like a cover-up than just not going out of his way.

Whatever, you know how outsiders see Miami. If this guy were the only viable option, I'd be ok if Richt wanted him. I just think there has to be somebody else with less baggage who can get the job done. This is my thing with Leach as well, I just don't think he's worth the (potential) trouble.

Yeah... that's gonna be a no from me dude. I'm all for winning and doing what it takes, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Najeh Davenport took a dump on some chicks laundry basket and we were in the stadium the next weekend chanting “DEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUCE.”

arbitrary line placement. Just move it back one notch, behind Briles.

Advertisement

Guess Paterno was right not calling cops on Sandusky right, I mean the kids didn’t speak up!!

Guess Paterno was right not calling cops on Sandusky right, I mean the kids didn’t speak up!!
Bro your comparing girls getting taken advantage of at coed party’s to boys being brought into a locker room for years by a coach and being raped. That’s a little different because the coach witnessed rape in the locker room and didn’t stop it or do anything. If I saw someone getting raped you bet your *** I would stop it and call the police. If the kids family came up there to discuss it with the coach and I hadn’t witnessed or heard anything about it I would sit down and tell them the same thing, I really advise you guys going to the police and I would fire Sandusky‘s ***. Not condoning Briles I think he handed it awfully but I don’t think he’s a bad person and un hireable

Advertisement

It's up to the victim to report a rape,, immediately or lose DNA evidence.
If the coaching staff are enablers, up to Prosecutors to see if a crime was committed..

Advertisement
Back