NC Touchdown NO GOOD per ACC

Advertisement
So the game replay officials and the ACC remote replay officials all failed to see the proper angle? Wow. One would think the question 'do you have a shot from the other side?' might have been asked.

Guess not.

Advertisement
I'm straight up more concerned with the holding calls.

They might as well let opposing OL play with fishing nets.

And, it's f'in consistent across games.
Holding was unbelievable Shaq's neck and arms looked like he tried to pull a tiger's tooth wirh all the scratches

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Need to start praying our jerseys with WD 40 to give them a little slickness. Plus, spend 1st quarter punching the sob holding you in the throat every time -- give him something to think about before he reaches out to grab you and leaves his neck unprotected. Well worth some PFs to run free rest of game. As Tony Curtis once said, "If they die, they die."

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is how quickly they reviewed the TD call and came back saying it was confirmed. It had to have been the fastest replay review I have ever seen. I think they were trying to avoid looking at possession. I sit west end zone were that TD occurred and could see it clear as day from my seats just a couple of rows up. Heads should roll for ******** up that obvious of a call, on the field and in replay.

Advertisement
the people at hard rock need to stop being so lazy and help the cause, all they did was air the same replay as ESPN on the TV's so there was no uproar, help the home team for gods sake

Holding was unbelievable Shaq's neck and arms looked like he tried to pull a tiger's tooth wirh all the scratches

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

so ridiculous and then we get phantom ones ala FSU, so frustrating but always been a part of being the U, the best days are yet to come when we kick everyones asss in spite of this

we really need to lay off our coach and players, this is complete crap, it affected 2 very close games

Advertisement

Honestly, Jackson should have like 6 sacks a true frosh this year. That young man has been getting held like crazy. OLmen are using two hand and pulling on his jersey...like literally pulling the ish off! You can clearly see in this example of our DLmen getting yanked...not blocked, yet nothing is called. That's the part of Richt that's frustrating me; SPEAK UP! Even his reply regarding the missed angel: "Aw shucks (ad-lib), it's a shame those guys didn't have the proper angel." F that, Richt! Make these mofos accountable. When there's holding, u keep working the refs on the sideline. W/ this blown call, u say..."well, I guess replay officials don't have all angels, which makes no sense to me, but if this is how replays are going to be handled, then maybe we can discuss this off season on how to change that." Start putting the onus on these guys!

Annnnnd, since they are moving everything from NC due to their LGBT laws, they should remove headquarters from their as well. OK, I'm done.

Advertisement
They didn't show that angle on the tv broadcast. I thought it was a TD until seeing that he didn't have possession

Wow

The angles shown on tv did not include these photos. The video I saw on a twitter feed showing the obvious bobble seemed to be from a ground level camera from the sidelines so may have been independent from the tv crew cameras/monitors.

I recall hearing that the replay officials are limited to how many tv cameras they have available at the game. National games may have more cameras available than regional games. If the available cameras have a bad angle then they can't properly review it. Sucks but that is the way it is. Replay officials don't have real time access to other photos or videos that may be independent from the tv feed. That is my understanding. The ground official obviously blew the call but the replay officials could not do anything about it.

The angles shown on tv did not include these photos. The video I saw on a twitter feed showing the obvious bobble seemed to be from a ground level camera from the sidelines so may have been independent from the tv crew cameras/monitors.

I recall hearing that the replay officials are limited to how many tv cameras they have available at the game. National games may have more cameras available than regional games. If the available cameras have a bad angle then they can't properly review it. Sucks but that is the way it is. Replay officials don't have real time access to other photos or videos that may be independent from the tv feed. That is my understanding. The ground official obviously blew the call but the replay officials could not do anything about it.

If that back judge were any closer to the WR, he could have helped him secure the ball. The picture is almost funny. He's staring directly at the bobble from about 5 feet away.

UM has to dominate, period, you can't leave the margin of victory at the mercy of the referees. Look at the statistics, number of TDs called back on UM vs. opponents, number of holding calls on UM vs. opponents. I don't recall the exact analysis but it was posted on TOS and it is staggering. It is improbable, if not impossible, for UM to be holding opponents that much more than they hold UM. This has been going on for years! Jimmy Johnson's weekly gameplan, page 1: "Don't leave it in the hands of the refs."

Advertisement
Back