NC Touchdown NO GOOD per ACC

I'm straight up more concerned with the holding calls.

They might as well let opposing OL play with fishing nets.

And, it's f'in consistent across games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We're not getting any sympathy over this and if you wonder why, see the Duke game/missed call from last year.

Moving on!

a lot of blatant holding not being called. the point of fouls, outside of safety foul, is who is gaining the advantage. St. Louis gets called for a weak *** hold against FSU though. Just very low level officiating going on.

a lot of blatant holding not being called. the point of fouls, outside of safety foul, is who is gaining the advantage. St. Louis gets called for a weak *** hold against FSU though. Just very low level officiating going on.

These guys are almost literally trying to undress our defenders. If you sit in my section, you probably get annoyed by me furiously yelling "HOLDING! THAT'S ******* HOLDING." Least these pictures make me feel slightly more sane.

Advertisement

These guys are almost literally trying to undress our defenders. If you sit in my section, you probably get annoyed by me furiously yelling "HOLDING! THAT'S ****ING HOLDING." Least these pictures make me feel slightly more sane.

I'd rather sit next to you or the guy that was heckling the offense than have to suffer through a game in the same section as Assy Booger.

Unfortunate. That was a huge call.

They would've had 16 points instead of 20. The Yearby long run (and subsequent goal line series) could've been to go up 17-16.

Advertisement
Typical underhanded, smile to your face, southern gentlemen, Tobacco Road bullshît. I hate the ACC.

These guys are almost literally trying to undress our defenders. If you sit in my section, you probably get annoyed by me furiously yelling "HOLDING! THAT'S ****ING HOLDING." Least these pictures make me feel slightly more sane.

Like the Nebraska game last year, AQM was held almost every play, and no penalties.

ACC offensive linemen can't block this lot without holding.

Been apparent in both ACC games that they are going to let offensive linemen clutch, grab, and tackle us if need be.

Advertisement

These guys are almost literally trying to undress our defenders. If you sit in my section, you probably get annoyed by me furiously yelling "HOLDING! THAT'S ******* HOLDING." Least these pictures make me feel slightly more sane.

People next to me thought I was going over the railing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back