NC Touchdown NO GOOD per ACC

The angles shown on tv did not include these photos. The video I saw on a twitter feed showing the obvious bobble seemed to be from a ground level camera from the sidelines so may have been independent from the tv crew cameras/monitors.

I recall hearing that the replay officials are limited to how many tv cameras they have available at the game. National games may have more cameras available than regional games. If the available cameras have a bad angle then they can't properly review it. Sucks but that is the way it is. Replay officials don't have real time access to other photos or videos that may be independent from the tv feed. That is my understanding. The ground official obviously blew the call but the replay officials could not do anything about it.

If that back judge were any closer to the WR, he could have helped him secure the ball. The picture is almost funny. He's staring directly at the bobble from about 5 feet away.

no denying a blown call and the ref had a great vantage point. Only way to prevent this stuff is for some disciplinary type actions on part of league, or at the very least a medical referral to the optometrist.

Advertisement
the people at hard rock need to stop being so lazy and help the cause, all they did was air the same replay as ESPN on the TV's so there was no uproar, help the home team for gods sake

Wait what? There are replays at Hardrock?

I was there. No replay of the blocked field goal. Mostly incessant ads for the lottery and some chick hosting on field crap....on wait i forgot the kiss cam.

Miami scored fewer points against UNC than JAMES MADISON. That's what lost the game, not a blown call in the first half. The 'Canes didn't do their job offensively, and allowed one of the worst defenses in the country to punch them in the mouth. Then again, let's grasp at conspiracy theories, instead of looking at what truly happened.

Who was the replay official in the booth.

Gotta start taking names.

It doesn't list the replay official but these were the field guys. Back Judge made the call in the endzone.

Officials:
Referee: David Epperley;
Umpire: Terrence Ramsey;
Linesman: Michael Kelley;
Line judge: Brian Sakowski;
Back judge: Pat Ryan;
Field judge: Harry Tyson;
Side judge: Eddie Bonet;
Center judge: Joe Pennucci;

Say what you want about Tim Reynolds but he wrote a huge article which went out on the AP wire last night (with BIG photo) talking about all of this. Saw it in our local newspaper this morning.

Advertisement
Here's the real question. Refs took 8 minutes last year for duke and Miami. These dudes haven't taken more than 5 this year. Do they have a 3 game suspension for this year like last season? Refs have ****ed us in 2 losses STRAIGHT this year

Advertisement
Back